Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

If you were a footballer...

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Yeah, I probably would, get a different perspective compared to my coaches and manager. I wouldn’t get really hung up on what got said but I’d be interested to read it.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I'd read the forums, sorry fora, to take the pee out of my teammates when they have bad games!

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought it was going to be one of those dinner party questions i.e. 'If you were a footballer, who would you be?'

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I would, but register and give snippets of goings on at the clubs...like the secret footballer. Nothing harmful, just to tease.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be too busy eating sushi off Rachel Riley's bare back, coked up in my chauffeur driven Rolls. I would be as successful defying modern footballer stereotypes as I am in defying those of late 30s losers.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd join the forum under a false identity and then start talking myself up and asking for a pay rise and the captains armband.

Once I had succeeded in achieving that I'd scour the forum for page 3 girl material and PM them relentlessly. Wouldn't take long :D

LaurenceHenry

Reaction score
I'd join the forum under a false identity and then start talking myself up and asking for a pay rise and the captains armband.

Once I had succeeded in achieving that I'd scour the forum for page 3 girl material and PM them relentlessly. Wouldn't take long :D

Wouldn't take long for you to get done for harassment :D

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd only read posts by someone like Guzeppi ;)

Reaction score
100%, I’d be on the forums every night. I already check online reviews of my work and take any criticism badly!

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
****ing too right. I would be posting under various usernames saying how wonderful I was, and how amazing I was wiv da ladies. I do the same at the moment on my bank's (employers) website, but all I seem to get is disciplinaries. **** the haters.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes. I would even join them as a verified account, arrange meets, fight to the death with every unfit clown that has ever had a pop.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would you read football forums about the team you play for, looking for threads about you?
I might have when I was younger and less confident but at my age, some perspective and wisdom would tell me not to bother.
It’s a concern to celebrities and politicians in general.....you want to good reviews. Usually the more grounded ones dont read them.
It’s the reason I never, ever type any criticism of players on here. Their friends, family and neighbours might be reading them. It’s up to Nuno to talk to them.

Last edited:

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think the average footballer would have the intelligence to remember their login and password, let alone be able to read messages or compose responses

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think the average footballer would have the intelligence to remember their login and password, let alone be able to read messages or compose responses
That’s quite a strong statement. May I ask, do you believe what you wrote or are just having fun?
I do know that at least in the Cl and the Pl, the average footballer had enough intelligence to convince someone to pay them huge salaries ......wish I had that ability at that age.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd love to read how consistently awesome I'd been.

It's probably about the right time for me to reveal my true identity ...
Rúben, you were told not to do this but your spelling and composition has really improved.
See you at Compton.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I'd love to read how consistently awesome I'd been.

It's probably about the right time for me to reveal my true identity ...
With a name like 'Freezin' and the way you post........unmask yourself, Eggert!

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I once had a conversation with her whilst she served me beer in a nightclub guest appearance where she just wore a basque and thong!
Bloody hell

Back
Top Bottom