Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

If I was Morgan....Moyes would be top of my list!!

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
OK I know its a long shot but if I was Morgan, Moyes would be top of my list! Everton have no money and are stagnating. We are an ambitious club with exciting plans, If Moyes has confidence in his ability he would think he could keep us up. I think he needs a challenge and he may just be tempted with joining us on bringing our famous club to glory again. If you dont at least ask....?

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're right. Massive long shot.

Moyes isn't going to leave Everton for us...not now & not in the foreseeable future.

B

bridgnorthwolf

Said the same before and if we were in a different position it wouldn't be as unrealistic as most people would imagine.

In our current position, however, it's a million miles from realistic.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Fantastic manager...but will be off to Spurs to replace Harry.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This board would want him sacked the beginning of every season considering his teams are $$$$ in August.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not going to happen mate.....moyes has been at Everton for years doing well season after season on hardly any money. The man is destined for a top four team soon....like spurs.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't ask don't get.

But insult Everton with such an outrageous proposal and we could see an end of potential loan moves or business deals.

M

Marauding Wolf

if we were in a different position it wouldn't be as unrealistic as most people would imagine.

What position? If we were in the top 8? We wouldn't need a new manager then.

David Moyes :rolleyes: If we were in the top 4 and owned by an oil barron I think we could get Mourinho.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We could have had him when he was at Preston..where would we be now...I'm old I remember:embarassed:

B

Bingbong

No way are SM and JM going for any manager currently in a job.That would involve paying compensation,thus impacting on the bottom line.It will be cheap and cheerful I fear.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ole gunnar solskjaer :)

I'm on a personal crusade for him to be our next Wolves Manager !

T

Tettenhall Wolf

They won't go for someone currently working full stop whether experienced or young.

That leaves Curbs, Bruce, Warnock etc.

M

Mugwump

Even if we did push the boat out with massive financial investment, no manager of that sort of quality currently at a club is going to take the risk of jumping ship to a club in a relegation battle. Thats why i think we should appoint somebody until the end of the season and see where we go from there.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi David, would you like to go from one club that won't spend any money but regularly finishes top half, to one that spends no money but will almost certainly finish top half of the championship next year? Day think so

S

shiby

OK I know its a long shot but if I was Morgan, Moyes would be top of my list! Everton have no money and are stagnating. We are an ambitious club with exciting plans, If Moyes has confidence in his ability he would think he could keep us up. I think he needs a challenge and he may just be tempted with joining us on bringing our famous club to glory again. If you dont at least ask....?

Are you still drunk from yesterday?

D

Dewolf

Two other names that we can add to a very uninspiring list that have yet to be mentioned are John Gregory and Avram Grant. Typing those names makes me shudder as does, Ince, Warnock and everyone except Chris Hughton!!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the end of the season if we stay up we might have an outside chance of getting Moyes, can't see that he'd want to swap Everton for us at thise stage of the season though

C

cooper_J

Wake up! We've as much chance of getting Mourinho in as Moyes.

C

chasman62

Hi David, would you like to go from one club that won't spend any money but regularly finishes top half, to one that spends no money but will almost certainly finish top half of the championship next year? Day think so

Spit my afternoon cuppa out reading that one!

H

haden-wolf

as far as long shots go this one is an intercontinental ballistic missile - unless steve has his family locked in a dungeon somewhere i can not see this happening ever.
I know its aim for the stars and all that, but i've never yet tried to tap up a supermodel and ended up with her only slightly less stunning wing women

he is - OUT OF OUR LEAGUE

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Long shot? This is such a long shot you would need the $$$$ing Hubble telescope to see it happen

R

RichDavi

How can anybody realistically think to themselves - "David Moyes must be bored of finishing midtable with Everton, he's crying out to try and avoid relegation with a worse team with 13 games left!"

How can you honestly think this?

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a long shot but I agree he would be worth going for.

Just don't think Morgan is up to the job now though. Very prudent but events this season have started to show up his shortcomings in other areas.

How many managers, including Moyes, would appreciate a chairman who might undermine them with dressing room rants do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bull Army

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolutely no chance. And spare me the "if you don't ask, you don't get" mantra. I'd want Morgan and Moxey to focus on realistic, capable targets instead of wasting time chasing a man who would be a target for any club below the top 3.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
While we're at it let's also try for Pep Guardiola, Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger! Just as realistic as Moyes.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
It is a long shot but I agree he would be worth going for.

Just don't think Morgan is up to the job now though. Very prudent but events this season have started to show up his shortcomings in other areas.

How many managers, including Moyles, would appreciate a chairman who might undermine them with dressing room rants do you think?

Is that Chris Moyles? ;)

Back
Top Bottom