Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I wonder who the PGMOL clowns will be this week?

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which idiots were in charge last year who didnt give a penalty when Guedes was hacked down?
And then they pretended that Guedes had been offside and the flag had gone up before he was hacked down!

Replays showed that:
(a) Guedes was onside when played through
(b) that the offside flag had been raised after he was hacked down

Our PGMOL friends on VAR were not very interested in looking closely at the incident that could have resulted in a Wolves penalty and red card for Arsenal. Cheating *******s.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are allowed to because they play football the right way, always have since Wenger invented attacking and scoring

I remember when Neil Warnock jumped to our defence after a game against Wenger's Myopic 11 when media darling Cesc Fabrigas went right over the ball on one of our lads ( was it Dave Edwards ? ) and Mr Warnock said if that disgraceful challenge had of been done on a Arsenal player Wenger would have been apoplectic. Of course when asked Monsieur Wenger answered " I did not see the challenge ! " It was right in front of him :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember when Neil Warnock jumped to our defence after a game against Wenger's Myopic 11 when media darling Cesc Fabrigas went right over the ball on one of our lads ( was it Dave Edwards ? ) and Mr Warnock said if that disgraceful challenge that it had of been done on a Arsenal player Wenger would have been apoplectic. Of course when asked Monsieur Wenger answered " I did not see the challenge ! " It was right in front of him :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It was Ward who was stretchered off. Mark Halsey gave a yellow card.

I'm so sorry! Fabregas apologises after danger tackle leaves Ward bleeding

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which idiots were in charge last year who didnt give a penalty when Guedes was hacked down?
And then they pretended that Guedes had been offside and the flag had gone up before he was hacked down!

Replays showed that:
(a) Guedes was onside when played through
(b) that the offside flag had been raised after he was hacked down

Our PGMOL friends on VAR were not very interested in looking closely at the incident that could have resulted in a Wolves penalty and red card for Arsenal. Cheating *******s.
Can't remember who was on the pitch but VAR was Mike Dean, who didn't bother checking it because one of his mates had put a flag in the air

Steve Davis' last game in charge and though we were awful and he was doing the best he could, we might just have had a chance with a penalty to go a goal up against ten men with less than ten minutes on the clock

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d love them to be fully mic’d up so fans can hear the ref and var team. We need clarity the paying customers deserve it

Too much dodgy ness with VAR

Gillet is a prime suspect in the dodgy person ring. It happens too often with his name mentioned.
They need the cloak of secrecy to continue in their jobs. Either incompetency or corruption - probably both - would be exposed very quickly.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I checked it out as I thought the old memory banks were correct in that Roger Kirkpatrick was the referee when Wolves stuffed Arsenal 5-1 in 1971/72. This is the game that appears on ESPN Classic.

It would be nice to stuff Captain Black's Arsenal on Saturday night and create a new program for ESPN ;) :) :D

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I checked it out as I thought the old memory banks were correct in that Roger Kirkpatrick was the referee when Wolves stuffed Arsenal 5-1 in 1971/72. This is the game that appears on ESPN Classic.

It would be nice to stuff Captain Black's Arsenal on Saturday night and create a new program for ESPN ;) :) :D
My first game. It was generally downhill thereafter.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Didn’t we have Tierney at Villa? Twice in a few weeks seems like too much punishment.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’ve only just seen the replay of MGW goal on Saturday and I’m staggered how VAR didn’t rule a foul on Semedo by MGW. As clear a push as you’ll see and the ref is in a good position to spot it. Totally abysmal officiating from the on field refs and the hated good for **** all VAR.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And probably get one of Cuhna, Hwangy or RAN sent off for some little-known rule about being offside so many times in a game.......
I must admit I was surprised at the weekend that Cunha's equaliser was not ruled out on account that at the time he scored we actually had ten outfield players on the pitch. Plus the fact that they were all wearing football boots with studs which surely indicated that they meant to cause harm to the opposition.
We also could be had up on charges of trying to mislead the referee by playing in blue so that he would not realise we were actually Wolves.
Now not a lot of people know that.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve only just seen the replay of MGW goal on Saturday and I’m staggered how VAR didn’t rule a foul on Semedo by MGW. As clear a push as you’ll see and the ref is in a good position to spot it. Totally abysmal officiating from the on field refs and the hated good for **** all VAR.
The ESPN expert for VAR on Twitter said it was a slight hand on his shoulder! :oops:

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He could start by resigning and taking all of his circus of clowns with him....

If shows how out of touch they are with reality they are, to think that fans experience in the ground would be improved by hearing the constant chatter of the ref. And how in touch with their own egos ,that listening to them would enhance the match day experience.

Go to feel sorry for all those millions of people who attended football over the centuries, sadly lacking the full match day experience without listening to the ref. If only the 1966 world cup final had the ref miked up, it would be memorable instead of forgotten. (goal line tech might have helped though!)

Back
Top Bottom