Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I just can't stay away!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know I've recently been very vocal about my hatred of VAR and the poor officiating that seems to have befallen us of late, so much so, I even said I was going to stop attending games...but I was back today, as a result of my daughter having Chelsea tickets on her 13th birthday wishlist.
I wasn't in Wolverhampton more than 10 minutes, and I was booking our tickets for next week too! Lol
It's an addiction, a matchday bug!
Win, lose or draw, we always want more!
Life would probably be a whole lot easier, if I could kick the habit....but it just ain't gonna happen!

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know I've recently been very vocal about my hatred of VAR and the poor officiating that seems to have befallen us of late, so much so, I even said I was going to stop attending games...but I was back today, as a result of my daughter having Chelsea tickets on her 13th birthday wishlist.
I wasn't in Wolverhampton more than 10 minutes, and I was booking our tickets for next week too! Lol
It's an addiction, a matchday bug, win, lose or draw, we always want more!
Life would probably be a whole lot easier, if I could kick the habit....but it just ain't gonna happen!
Same here pal. After the Leeds debacle from the officials I was ready to give up on the game I’ve loved since I was 7 or so. I don’t watch much footy other than Wolves now though and admit the modern game annoys me more than it entertains me but Wolves are my first true love and try as I might to break the ties I just can’t.

R

reanswolf

It's an addiction, a matchday bug!
Win, lose or draw, we always want more!
Its like being in an awful marriage with someone who treats you badly but who you love insanely.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ridiculous to say you'll stay away because of VAR/officials. There are many legitimate reasons why fans don't/can't go - health, finance, travel difficulties but VAR????????

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its like being in an awful marriage with someone who treats you badly but who you love insanely.
I was in that relationship too, reans, though thankfully no marriage! Lol

Back
Top Bottom