Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I’m Bored Already

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I hate it when the playoff semis are finished, and just the finals to go. The regular games are all done, and 9 or 10 weeks of just transfer speculation until footy starts again. Oh gawd- this is going to be a long summer without an International tournament. Meh.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’ll be alright, Just need to get through June then there’s a huge amount of Wolves football to enjoy in China then the EL qualifiers

Just the one month of build up, but I do confess I enjoy the transfer speculation as well

W

we8wba

Welcome break for me

Going home and away it’s nice to have weekends back again

D

Deleted member 4184

There is an international tournament!

However I cant wait until the transfer speculation is in full swing....

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Suffering...It's just the way it is for junkies.

I reckon main man Guo will struggle badly and be wondering what the **** it is that is missing for him. :)

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm ok looking really looking forward to the play off final especially championship. Then a few days later its Europa league final, then Champions league, then its the nations league. By time thats done it wont be too much longer until we find out our Europa opponents!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Play off finals next weekend, Europa final the following Wednesday and then Champions League final on the next Saturday. It's not quite over yet and Wolves will be back playing competitively earlier than ever next season!

I hated the break from football when I was younger but now I quite like the time to be able to focus on other things and not have football dominate my weekend.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Suffering...It's just the way it is for junkies.

I reckon main man Guo will struggle badly and be wondering what the **** it is that is missing for him. :)
I know you're joking, but the boardroom boys, will be working harder for the next few weeks.
Boredom won't be in their vocabulary. ;)

Back
Top Bottom