Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hunt.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It looked to me when Hunt was subbed today that he looked really peed off and not wanting to acknowledge anyone around him. Did anyone else notice anything?

J

johnybig32

He did boot some of the bottles on his way in.

He should be angry, hopefully with his performances.

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I noticed, but read it as he was disappointed with himself, and rightly so.

A

andyc225

How would you feel having been booed on every touch of the ball for the best part of an hour?

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How often did he loose possession today . . . . .

He is an ex winger . . . .not sure what he is now

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was the first time I've seen Hunt look annoyed at being subbed.

Perhaps we're reading too much into it but that's how I felt when I saw it.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How would you feel having been booed on every touch of the ball for the best part of an hour?

If it was by a bunch of Blue-nose $$$$s - motivated!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was lucky to last past half time he was that bad.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a poor game today.

I do like him but he's another who's out of form and I really think that Jarvo/Kights on the wings will take us to another level as a team.

A fully fit Kightly (which he's beginning to look like) is basically a £5 million signing who already knows the team/players/style.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was the first time I've seen Hunt look annoyed at being subbed.

Perhaps we're reading too much into it but that's how I felt when I saw it.
No matter how bad a player feels about being subbed they usually give some encouragement to the player coming on and it looked as if he completely ignored Jarvis. That's not normally the way Hunt is.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was great at Reading, good at Hull and has been going down hill with us and today he hit rock-bottom. He's got no pace to be a winger now and with hopefully MK back he can only be used inside - where we're over-stocked with players. Not too sure where he goes now - perhaps back to Reading in the summer?

P

Phys Ed Wolf

He shook hands with Jarvis and Mick then kicked a bottle in dug out. Guessing he was frustrated with his performance. Today was his chance to shine. The wide positions are really up for grabs now and Hunt did himself no favours. Imo.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember watching him for Reading and he's never had any real pace.

He's like Doyle in thats sense as he'll play until he's 33 without really declining.

D

Dewolf

I remember watching him for Reading and he's never had any real pace.

He's like Doyle in thats sense as he'll play until he's 33 without really declining.

Totally agree with this.

I think him and Doyle are two good players without a shred of confidence between them at the moment. Look at Ward to see what an important thing that is.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hunt, Doyle, SEB and early season Johnson have to be four of the most out of form players I've ever seen!

Now that Johnson's back into some sort of rhythm, I hope the others follow suit.

Until then, I want to see Kights and Jarvis in a 4-5-1/4-3-3 formation.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think he knows he's a gonna as Doyle and the rest of the second string do!

B

bridgnorthwolf

It looked to me when Hunt was subbed today that he looked really peed off and not wanting to acknowledge anyone around him. Did anyone else notice anything?

He slapped Jarvis' hand, shook Mick's hand, didn't look too disgruntled to me.

B

brummywolf

Pretty sure he walked to the tunnel after the final whistle without applauding the fans either.

L

Lilleshall Wolf

He shook hands with Jarvis and Mick then kicked a bottle in dug out. Guessing he was frustrated with his performance. Today was his chance to shine. The wide positions are really up for grabs now and Hunt did himself no favours. Imo.

He should consider himself lucky to have got a game today, and to be in a Premiership team's squad.
He's lightweight, an irritant (mostly for us), and not good enough.

S

sean from oz

I saw it think he was annoyed about missing the free kick as well!!!

W

W01ves

He should consider himself lucky to have got a game today, and to be in a Premiership team's squad.
He's lightweight, an irritant (mostly for us), and not good enough.

I bet you weren't thinking that at around 5.45pm on 22nd May... :rolleyes:

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks to you and Bridgnorth for pointing this out as I was hoping I was mistaken about that part.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
with kites back its him and jarvo on the wings and hunty to be a nuisance when he comes on later in the game. if he can get his form back he can still be a valuable member of the squad. doyle has now secured his place on the bench with his loss of form. the question i ask myself is, due to his ego, does doyle not like the fact he isnt as good as fletch and doesnt like the fact he has to play no 2 striker in the squad.

F

fullmoon

Well, kites is back. Gives him and Hammill more competitive edge towork that wing which is good for us too....Hoping to see Kites shining like in the past...:)

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet you weren't thinking that at around 5.45pm on 22nd May... :rolleyes:
Why does somebody always on here revert back to some highlight in our past which has absolutely no bearing on the present? We can't get rid of MM because he got us up? KD is a great player because he almost single-handedly kept us up the past 2 seasons? Things move on, changes happen. The past is no respecter of the present - on this basis Steve Bull would still be our centre forward?!

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hunt is fine for odd cameo performances for the last 20 minutes of a match. He does not have the necessary pace or trickery any more to be a genuine winger. I could see him being more effective in a combative but creative midfield role these days but MM will wear him out as long as he can on the wing.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hunt is fine for odd cameo performances for the last 20 minutes of a match. He does not have the necessary pace or trickery any more to be a genuine winger. I could see him being more effective in a combative but creative midfield role these days but MM will wear him out as long as he can on the wing.

Hunt and creative don't go together!! He was useful at times last season but we have quickly outgrown him.

D

Deleted member 3751

Can't think of one good performance from Hunt this season, in fact it's made us worse when he's swapped with Jarvis in an attempt to get him in the games. Couple that with $$$$ poor set-piece delivery and for me he's fourth choice winger at the moment.

M

MK Panther

Hunt is a good Player, Johnson, Doyle, O'Hara and Fletcher are good players they are the Premiership heart of the team yet we seem to give them such a hard time. I think its clipboard and his coaching methods which is confusing the hell out of our players. I think Hunt is one of our better players who seems to be half the player he has been with other teams, he was a scourge of the Premiership, now he is struggling why?

M

MonkeySpanner

Hunts form has totally gone. Cant take on anyone one, one on one any more and his crossing has also lapsed. I wish he would stop taking corners as half the time he can't even beat the first man.

Jarvis, Hammill and Kites are easily ahead of him.

Back
Top Bottom