Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

HT beers in the South Bank

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone at the club is reading this, and you're wondering why the HT takings were down, it's because your staff were emptying over gassed kegs in to buckets for most of the HT break!

I queued for 20 minutes before giving up on my HT refreshment, it was ridiculous, made worse by staff who didn't seem to give a ****

Hip flask for me next season, unless I can see you've addressed the problem.

W

WasStefan

If anyone at the club is reading this, and you're wondering why the HT takings were down, it's because your staff were emptying over gassed kegs in to buckets for most of the HT break!

I queued for 20 minutes before giving up on my HT refreshment, it was ridiculous, made worse by staff who didn't seem to give a ****

Hip flask for me next season, unless I can see you've addressed the problem.
SL1 by any chance?

Been a disgrace all season. Bar staff dreadful and rude

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SL1 by any chance?

Been a disgrace all season. Bar staff dreadful and rude
Yup. I was buying for my friends as I had to drive yesterday. They wanted Carling (yuck), but I could see the Carling was coming out entirely white, so I ordered madri (yuck, but not as yuck), same issue...

Rather than suggest other drinks, the bartender just served someone else - they ordered Carling, it was nothing but foam, I gave up.

W

WasStefan

Yup. I was buying for my friends as I had to drive yesterday. They wanted Carling (yuck), but I could see the Carling was coming out entirely white, so I ordered madri (yuck, but not as yuck), same issue...

Rather than suggest other drinks, the bartender just served someone else - they ordered Carling, it was nothing but foam, I gave up.
Yeah mate if u dont go up at 35 mins not a chance you are making it back in time for 2nd halff. Impossible.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since they put decent beers on it’s a waste of time trying to get one as demand has gone up to the point where you’ll get it a couple of minutes before the second half kicks off if you’re lucky. I’ve seen sloths move quicker than most of the staff, no urgency at all.

And as I say every time these threads come up - why the **** do we not pre-pour a load of pints ready to hand out?!

Back
Top Bottom