Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How will VAR shaft us today?

Wolflaw

Reaction score
As per the thread title.

I'm going for a handball by Son straight into the goal where VAR claims not to have a good enough angle to disallow it.

Madmalc

Reaction score
I'm expecting a far more formidable opponent in PGMOL than just one dodgy penalty area call.

bully9

Reaction score
**** var **** var **** var and repeat

Last edited by a moderator:

Lawndog

Reaction score
Jose Sa sent off for handball. Sa to explain to the referee that he’s the goalkeeper and is allowed to, but the referee to insist he is right. VAR stick with the infield decision,

Hwang Scores after a brilliant move after a throw in, but the goal is disallowed because of handball when Semedo took the throw in.
Yeah........no "clear and obvious errors" LMFAO!

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I fully expect the referee and VAR to take it up a notch today. “How dare little old Wolves question our ability, professionalism, decision making and integrity. Know your place Wolves, have a load of this!!”.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR is spoiling the game. It’s such a force for bad and kills entertainment stone dead. I think it was Southgate who said ‘it sucks the joy out of a goal’. He’s bang on.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tempting fate but I think we'll have a quiet one today, no major decisions

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because we keep complaining about VAR not overturning incorrect decisions, it will finally overturn a penalty. But it will be one of ours after Hwang was clearly scythed down when about to tap in to score.

"Well, there's not enough contact and he's gone down far too easily, Jimmy". "But Don, he was stretchered off, which would suggest the contact was...significant?". "It's a contact sport, Jimmy".

Meanwhile, down the other end: "Son has felt the light brushing on his leg and had every right to go down and win the penalty. It's clever forward play, Jimmy. What was the defender thinking of, Jimmy? Daring to breath within a yard of an opponent. VAR won't be looking at it.".

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs defender will handle the ball, but after it deflects off his foot. VAR rules he played the ball, so no handball…

Any comparison with another incident at the other end a few weeks ago will be dismissed by PGMOL with “we’ve learnt from our mistakes”…

Me Babbies

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for them to find some reason to penalise us at 9pm hours after the game o_O

Back
Top Bottom