Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How to thank Nuno

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know some mixers did a book of messages to Raul. Could we do similar for Nuno?

I’d love a way to contact him directly, tell him how much of what he did meant to me personally.

I’ve just re-watched 2018/19 highlights, I don’t think we’ll feel that again unless we win something.

Im sorry it went sour Nuno - all love affairs do, but you meant the ****ing world to me. 4k in Molineux losing to Utd was no way to go.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
In don’t think Nuno was in doubt about how the majority felt about him especially after last Sunday. It’s probably time to let go him go though now and move on
I’m sure he’s home in Porto the club may forward something to him but then again ...

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In don’t think Nuno was in doubt about how the majority felt about him especially after last Sunday. It’s probably time to let go him go though now and move on
I’m sure he’s home in Porto the club may forward something to him but then again ...
ILL NEVER LET GO

**RUNS AWAY IN TEARS**

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes for sentimental old gits like me, I would love it if we could do book of messages, I would love to write to him to tell him just that.
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine.
Could tell him the tale about the elusive box to box midfielder that got away :p

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How to thank Nuno?
Thank You..I`ll buy you a pint.
That´s it.
It is not like Jesus came back down town and hit Wolvo 2017.
Jees..ask the same question in Valencia don´t we?

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Thank him by leaving him alone to rest and enjoy being back with his family.
Agree, I think Nuno would find the tributes to him very humbling and ever so slightly awkward. The fans in the stadium on Sunday gave him a fitting farewell, let’s let him move to the next chapter of his career.

D

Deleted member 11332

Agree, I think Nuno would find the tributes to him very humbling and ever so slightly awkward. The fans in the stadium on Sunday gave him a fitting farewell, let’s let him move to the next chapter of his career.

I wouldn't say fitting. The fans did the best they could but that man deserved a packed Molineux with the ground shaking like that united QF.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes for sentimental old gits like me, I would love it if we could do book of messages, I would love to write to him to tell him just that.
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine.
I’m game for this

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The best way that we can thank Nuno is by appointing Lage and playing some fantastic free-flowing attacking football to finally get the best out of the squad.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve been thinking I’ll send him a thank you in the mail, one short page, hand written so he’ll know I took the time.
I presume Wolves would forward it on, wouldn’t they?

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How to thank Nuno?
That´s it.
U sure?

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure we'll hear his name sung if we get off to a bad start next season. I think Shi has been listening too much to a loud online minority and underestimated the feeling of those going the games.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Crikey you moved on fast

Bet you have broken more than a few hearts over the years :tearsofjoy:

D

Deleted member 11157

I will thank him with best wishes on his new job that Jorge Mendes will (probably ) help with ( as his agent) . Allegedly Fosun have shares in Mendes' company Gesttifute ( I stand to be corrected ) . Think the smarter ones here will have worked it out.

Reactions: Ian

Stingray II

Reaction score
I love Nuno and am sorry he is gone. I would thank Nuno by always speaking well of him, and giving him respect (and a song) if he ever returns to Molineux - kinda like we did for Kenny Hibbitt when he came back as a coach for an opposing team (quite moving). Kenny is my favourite footballer of all that I ever saw play for Wolves, and Nuno is the best manager I ever saw at Wolves. Respect!!!

Noweimannnocry

Reaction score
Personally I would love to see some kind of giant flag waved at times.
I love the Shankly, Paisley ones on the kop.
This is no disrespect to any future manager, it's just remembering a wonderful period of time in our history and the man who gave us this.

R

reanswolf

Could tell him the tale about the elusive box to box midfielder that got away :p
Still think I was right Pagey. And I don't want to be.
Imagine Danni Olmo instead of what we bought.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm sure we'll hear his name sung if we get off to a bad start next season. I think Shi has been listening too much to a loud online minority and underestimated the feeling of those going the games.

You're deluded if you think fan opinion had any influence on Shi when he made his decision.

We know Fosun can be ruthless (Jackett/Afobe for example) and despite rumours that mid table would be acceptable it clearly wasn't for Fosun.

Many fans have a dig at the decision to see Nuno go and question Fosun's ambition yet it seems its the fans who are willing to accept a backwards step and some appalling football, not Fosun.

RutlandWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
How to thank Nuno?
That´s it.
I don't care what Valencia think of him though...

Back
Top Bottom