Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How many points on boxing day morning?

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
10 points sounds about right. We'll get a point from somewhere but nothing more.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will lose every game until the World cup break unless there is a huge turn around. Brentford will probably smash us on Saturday and be up for it after their defeat at Vile. They will overpower us. We will be lucky to get 30 per cent possession against Brighton who will play us off the park. Arsenal will destroy us as we currently are. I genuinely dont see us even getting one point before the break.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Going for a positive 13, hopefully 15, only a defeat to Arsenal, them having too much for us.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Steve Davis is in charge then 9 points.

If we appoint a new manager then Brentford and Brighton are games where any result is possible and we could maybe nick a draw against Arsenal even if you wouldn't expect it.

Over to you Jeff & Sellars...

bigbadwolftoo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Likely 9, hope for 11-13 if the players (all of them) pull their fingers out and fight....but needs Davis to pick a team capable to at least have some fight and perform (please please please rest Jonny, who is a liability at the moment, go back to 5 at the back and get energetic and robust players on the pitch....Nunes, Traore x2, ...rather than Mountiho and Podence..... ).

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's brave to say anything other than 9.

Brentford - On the back of a 4-0 defeat themselves. Not a good time to play them. They will come out firing at home. I can't see much past a pretty standard 2-0 defeat. Toney will 100% score. I think this is the game we have the least chance of getting something in.

Brighton - Probably the best chance we have of getting something. Their speed of play is a stark contrast to ours. They will attack us, which 'may' play into our hands if we then play on the counter. If they get the first goal though it's another defeat.

Arsenal - Perfect kick off time for an immense atmosphere which is the only caveat I can conjure up.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
9 pts at Christmas, 27 points at end of season.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
6 points to come with us beating Brentford and Brighton 1-0....Both teams scoring own goals as it's the only way we will score.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me this is depressing.
If you had asked most Wolves supporter (pre-Nuno) for 5 seasons in the Premier League I imagine most would have gladly accepted it.

It is what it is, to a certain degree I am surprised people are so surprised by the state we're in. It's in our DNA.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I draw at Brentford, win v Brighton and we will get smashed to Arsenal (but not many will care about Arsenal game as will all be ****ed up)

Up the ****ing Wolves

Brentford are going to give us a more convincing beating than Leicester did.

Back
Top Bottom