Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How long have you been a member on here

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just realised ive been on here for 13 years now, dread to think of the amount of hours ive spent on here. Been a crazy up and down ride in that time.

Just for fun and bored at work

Joined just after wolves beat Forest away 1-0 thank to Kightly goal
Seen promotion that season
2 relegations
2 more promotions
Europe league Quarter final

Mick
Terry Connor
Stale
Dean Saunders
Kenny Jacket
Walter Zenga
Paul Lambert
Nuno

Arrive (not mick) and sacked

FA cup semi final
FA defeat to Luton when they was non league
Just about beating Chroley
Beating Man City Twice

Transfer windows Talisca is he isn't he
Grant Holt
Steve Sidwell
Ruben Neves

Kevin Doyle hits the post
Stern John

2 many highlights to name

Might not be said often on here but thank you to the admin and providing this site, and to all who has an input. we all all struggled at some point and coming here sounds silly but can forget the stress of the world.

Onwards and upwards and here is to the next 13 years,

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just realised ive been on here for 13 years now, dread to think of the amount of hours ive spent on here. Been a crazy up and down ride in that time.

Just for fun and bored at work

Joined just after wolves beat Forest away 1-0 thank to Kightly goal
Seen promotion that season
2 relegations
2 more promotions
Europe league Quarter final

Mick
Terry Connor
Stale
Dean Saunders
Kenny Jacket
Walter Zenga
Paul Lambert
Nuno

Arrive (not mick) and sacked

FA cup semi final
FA defeat to Luton when they was non league
Just about beating Chroley
Beating Man City Twice

Transfer windows Talisca is he isn't he
Grant Holt
Steve Sidwell
Ruben Neves

Kevin Doyle hits the post
Stern John

2 many highlights to name

Might not be said often on here but thank you to the admin and providing this site, and to all who has an input. we all all struggled at some point and coming here sounds silly but can forget the stress of the world.

Onwards and upwards and here is to the next 13 years,
Joined just after you it seems in Summer of 2010. I remember that Kightly away day! I was with my mate Hogan (to whom this account is dedicated) in the forest fans. How we managed to sit on our hands was something I will never know. IIRC, Andy Keogh almost scored in stoppage time from his own half.

Posted a lot during the Mick years as I was (and am) a huge Mick fan. I understood his failing as a manager but I always thought he was a top top top man and I liked having him involved with us.

I stopped posting quite so much during the Solbakken/Jacket years as I moved around quite bit and barely got chance to come back to Wolverhampton. The team certainly helped me feeling distanced from the city, although I do recall being very excited when Jermaine Pennant signed on loan.... I was very very dismissive of Saunders as he seemed (and sounded) like a moron. Never have I been so unhappy to be completely correct.

Now I'm back in the Midlands and I love the debate on here. When Fosun took over, I thought I'd hate it. I always thought that, if I wanted to follow a successful club, I'd just support Man Utd. Wolves was all about tribal instinct for me. I knew that we were a bit ****, but I still loved it. I didn't want to be the best team in England because winning every week is boring.

Then we started winning every week and I realized I had no morals whatsoever :)

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was on the old e&s site when Aiden ran things back in the day
Snap and been a member on here since 2005

Had been a reader rather contributor until recently when I took on the PPG thread which I stopped due to technical issues and time.

Now do the loan thread and often found on the u18s/u23 threads

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At a guess since about 2006, but on about my 4th or 5th username!

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When Mick was sacked, to read the rumours

Used to read but not post on bbc 606 was it? Before they shut it

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I was a member when it was on the E&S website. So I'd guess I joined that about 21 years ago. Seem to think it started around 2001...I stand to be corrected.
Must have been early 2000s Green Wolf.
I have just found my old E&S name, Berlin Wolves, Password zg77uf, guess that's obsolete now.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Me too. Must have been 2004? I still have my old E&S password written down somewhere.
Then there was a gap, I lost touch, and I think it was Mutchy who put me right, and I joined Mol Mix, Feb 2009.
I think it was before 2005 I remember wba fans giving us lots of abuse when Dave Jones was appointed 2001

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure - just look in the top right corner for me.
I know i don't have many post as others, but i'd like to think mines more about quality than quantity :)

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I think it was before 2005 I remember wba fans giving us lots of abuse when Dave Jones was appointed 2001
You're right SuperGran, the years merge together, so Dave Jones appointment is a good milestone.

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
july 2016 - was desp. for any and all takeover news

highlights inc starting the thread about wolves rumours and someone reckoned they were a man up a tree at compton looking for new signings

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
17 years on here and E&S one before that which went back to around the Mark McGhee time I think (not quite that early, though still discussed)
then there was the mailing list before that (was only on the later one of those, there was an even earlier one I think)

what did happen to the heron? and did Ulven ever pay up on that bet?

actually found my old registration details 2002 and a bit of digging on internet archives, for anyone feeling nostalgic for the old E&E site

Discussions

Last edited:

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Since before the League One days. Once we got relegated from the Premier League under McCarthy and Terry Connor, I couldn't watch the games as easily as in the Premier League days, so I would buy the "Wolves radio" and post what I'd hear on here, and I guess some people were in the same situation so those updates were appreciated :)

Special shout-out to The-Wolf Forum that was soooo dead that it got me searching for a new forum!

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
3 years, but have been reading a few years previously. Don't post much but really enjoy the banter and wit, and also the interesting and intelligent debates. ;)
I think its the best Wolves fans site, And also far superior to other teams sites I've seen, some just full of bad language (no need).

Reaction score
17 years on here and E&S one before that which went back to around the Mark McGhee time I think (not quite that early, though still discussed)
then there was the mailing list before that (was only on the later one of those, there was an even earlier one I think)

what did happen to the heron? and did Ulven ever pay up on that bet?

actually found my old registration details 2002 and a bit of digging on internet archives, for anyone feeling nostalgic for the old E&E site

Discussions
Now that is a throw back. I'd forgotten how it looked. Very nostalgic, I've had a few different personalities over the years. I remember sitting at work pretending to work but reading the mix, hoping my boss wouldn't sneak up behind me!!!

Manley Wolf

Reaction score
When I started at Uni in 1992, there was an email based chat group that served a similar purpose, which I think was a precursor of the E&S site and then this.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
only been here a few weeks but have been reading for years and you all seem a nice friendly bunch as well as supporting the best team on Gods earth, whatever happens
Re the "nice friendly bunch" comment the Mix definitely has its moments....

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2016 around the take over excitement I think, Iv read the mix for years though. I agree 10 years ago there was some comical posters

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Joined as Lupo in 2003 I think.
Approaching 19 years.
Only two and a half months in pre-mod though.
Not bad!

SV1974

Reaction score
Only became a member recently…. But been reading every day since about the time a poster called Scunforce had everyone on one about Billy Sharp joining the one summer…had everyone right in the net

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to go on the wolves mad forum. I remember a chap called Mr angry.....and christ was he angry 24/7 !lol

Back
Top Bottom