Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How do you think Mick feels today ?

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot of us have expressed our feeling about Mick leaving , just wondering how Mick must be feeling today ?

B

Bostin

Sad, obviously, but I think one of his overriding emotions will be relief.

C

crazywolfy

Like he let the fans down embrassed by getting beaten the $$$$ and sacked!
Feels that could have done more!!

Players should done more for him!!

C

crazywolfy

Like he cares about money!!!! He loves the game more!!!

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I dare say it's probably a similar feeling to breaking up with a loved one. Lots of heartache and anguish that will take a few weeks at least to recover from.

Nero wolf

Reaction score
Well,he isn´t feeling sentimental.
Mick is a professional and it is on to the next job..and salary..for him.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sad , gutted re Sunday and £1m + up I guess ?

S

Sharples

He was a millionaire before he left so I doubt the money has any effect!

wolf of sedgley

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is probably a bit gutted it is over, but at the end of the day he has his health and is pretty loaded compared to 99% of the general public so i'm sure he is not that bad.

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a proud man......I think he will be really $$$$ed off.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He will be feeling absolutely determined to get back and prove himself, he probably will and I hope he does.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's gone, he'll have forgotten all about Wolves in the next few weeks and his focus will be on the next job. We the fans are the ones who are still here cheering the team on to safety and trying to overcome the awful legacy he's left behind.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He'll be gutted but probably glad of the break after a largely stressful three years in the Premier League - would be very, very surprised if he took the Leeds job.

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If his £1M wages have cleared I imagine he's feeling rather chipper.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's gone, he'll have forgotten all about Wolves in the next few weeks and his focus will be on the next job. We the fans are the ones who are still here cheering the team on to safety and trying to overcome the awful legacy he's left behind.

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME etc.

Awful legacy? Have a word with yourself.

A

Apocalypse Now

He will be gutted that his last match was that debacle against them down the road. But he can be rightly proud of his time at our club and will be frustrated that when he identified players for us to push on (Demba Ba, Cisse, Gardner and Onuha) the owner preferred to build a stand that will look like a white elephant in the Championship than invest in the team.

S

SEKOTN

Yes, theaweful legacy he left behind - compared to the awful legacy he inherited?

You ungrateful $$$$er.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, theaweful legacy he left behind - compared to the awful legacy he inherited?

You ungrateful $$$$er.
In the bottom 3, thrashed at home by Albion, crap football for the past 3 seasons, little or no quality in the side? What other legacy has he left us?

S

SEKOTN

In the bottom 3, thrashed at home by Albion, crap football for the past 3 seasons, little or no quality in the side? What other legacy has he left us?

Promotion as champions, three seasons in the top flight, pride in the club returned after Hoddle....

What are you a $$$$ing goldfish?

S

SnowyW

Are you serious?

I imagine Mick will indeed be feeling very relieved after the stress and disappointment of the last few weeks.

Hopefully he's aware that the majority of fans have great respect for how far he's brought the club and I'm sure, given time, he will remember his time here fondly.

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Now I know you're on a wind-up. An unbelievable lack of respect for someone who did great things for us.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Clueless, ignorant and thick comment. I guarantee you Wolves will now go on a downward spiral for the next couple of years.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
I think he will be feeling sad and relieved.

He would have felt worse if had actually taken us down....I believe he would have offered his resignation. It also remains debatable whether he can thrive in the PL as a manager, something he may feel he hasn't proven fully.

E

EdwardLoxdale

A team that has been in the Premiership for 3 years, promoted as champions, a very likeable squad, a goal machine in Steven Fletcher who even if he leaves will leave us with a nice big fee, a fantastic GK and most of all saved us from league one when he took over from Hoddle!

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is getting like the days after Lady Di died! Gushing sentimentality as never before. The bloke is fine. Pride bit hurt. But as he would say "'hey ho' let's go to Scarborough for a short break Norma" get some air in mi lungs and cum back all refreshed like. Then i'll reply to the message that nice Mr what's 'is name at Leeds left on mi answer phone.......

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What a load of bull$$$$, I'm sorry mate but what the $$$$ is wrong with you? Has Mick $$$$ed your wife or something?

Awful legacy? A Premier League team for the last three seasons with a chance to make it a 4th, Winning a league we've struggled to get out of in style, Bring players such as Fletcher to the club, under his management we had a player playing for England, there are many more achievements if you want me to continue... Oh and all this after taking over at a club which had lost nearly all of its entire first team and had practically $$$$ all to spend and were candidates to be relegated to the third tier of English football.

D

Deleted member 3751

Clueless, ignorant and thick comment. I guarantee you Wolves will now go on a downward spiral for the next couple of years.

Why will we go on a downward spiral? Nothing to suggest that at all, in fact that is exactly a clueless, ignorant and thick comment. I'm looking at this as an exciting start to a new era of (hopefully) similar progression to the last five years. What McCarthy has left though, is a team in a very precarious position but a salvageable one and of course we're a damn sight better off than in August 2006.

As for how he'd feel, probably wondering where it all went wrong and what he could've done different. Doubt he'd ever think the players let him down though, doesn't seem that kind of bloke.

S

spittlep

I agree with the 1st sentence, but how can YOU guarantee we will go on a downward spiral for the next couple of years?

justfriggin

Reaction score
Naargh !!
Pressure, what pressure.
Next Please.
Elland Road. That'll do fine.

Lilly livered dreamers.

W

WWFC64

LOL, As he's a Yorkshireman and was a Leeds fan as a kid i bet he's in turmoil, Leeds yes, Ken Bates....:stupid:

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Empty and bored would be my guess, all of a sudden he has lost his reason to get up in the morning and the banter and relationships he enjoyed with his work colleagues and friends removed from him. I guess he'll be occupied with thoughts of what he could have done better, what he should have said.

But an emptiness from a period of 24x7 living and breathing Wolves to A spectator in one fell swoop. I wish I could go and take him out for a pint

W

WV8 Wolf

He will be sad and asking himself many questions....but he will shout to himself "Shoulda Woulda Coulda" Typical Mick. Will miss his interviews

Back
Top Bottom