Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How do we improve the Wolves team?

D

Deleted member 5635

A centre half(clone Boly) , wingback(left footed for balance), a midfielder with some presence about him, and If i am being really greedy another centre forward.

I dread the day we eventually have to replace Moutinho as it wont be cheap.

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A centre half(clone Boly) , wingback(left footed for balance), a midfielder with some presence about him, and If i am being really greedy another centre forward.

I dread the day we eventually have to replace Moutinho as it wont be cheap.

Yeah but at least the pubs'll probably be open by then!

Sampford Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
If we can keep the squad together through the next transfer window, whenever that is, I will think it will have been a very good window indeed.
It will be interesting to see how things pan out if a big club comes in strongly for one of Raul, Adama, Neves or Jota. Hopefully the club and player would nip it in the bud quickly of course.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
We improve when we can defeat the ‘also rans’ consistently.

How mad is it to be able to say that!! :)

We for sure currently have the power and presence to take down any of the elite, no problem…..It’s all about coming through though when the kill isn’t as glamorous and unexpected.

It’s now about switching it up with what we have have or switching it with change. One thing is certain, we won’t do it by selling any of our current players and hoping some ‘cheaper’ replacement will do it for us. :)….

Over to the lads, then. :)

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RWB, CB, CM, Striker.

Now Adama has found his form and his role in the team I don't want him back at RWB anymore.

CB similar to Boly on the other side.

I love him, but 5 foot 7 of Football Heaven can't go forever. We need another young playmaker in his mould.

Back up to Raul - Campana might be this guy, but still young and unproven.

I think a lot of what our business is will depend on whether or not we are playing in Europe and at which level in Europe we are playing.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone to date come through our academy and made a difference ? I cant say they have yet.

I think we will continue to buy guys like Jota , Vinagre and Neto , young European players with potential and semi proven credentials.

Whether we can actually strengthen our defence with this policy is a bit dubious . As most defensive players tend to be a bit more experienced and mature. Coady, Boly, Bennett , Doherty Pautricio and Ruddy

Back
Top Bottom