Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How about a role for Roy Hodgson.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No not as manager but with a wealth of good experience and contacts could be just what we need to help with the direction the club could take.We lack that knowledge at the top and if he stayed for a couple of seasons I think would be a great investment. Give him whatever title you want but maybe that elusive DoF.

WR4Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Not necessarily Hodgson but it is a concern over the lack of football knowledge at the top of the club. Who ultimately will be responsible for selecting Nuno's replacement? Shi doesn't have the level of knowledge required and we can't let Mendes control things to that extent

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do love Roy, but that's perhaps more because I can do a decent impression than it has anything to do with his abilities as a manager.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only one i would want to see him have at wolves is a sausage one before he gets in his car and goes elsewhere.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you're looking for a DoF, with a Portuguese manager coming in again (we presume) Campos is your man

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give Woy a miss in any capacity thanks.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you seriously believe all he has achieved in football that he isn't respected which is what your answer implies?

If you are looking to the future. The answer is not Roy hodgson. If you think otherwise, you are a muppet.

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
WOYverhampton Wandewers- catchy
But seriously, Hodgson! It's a no from me

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jesus wept, this is getting silly.
I vowed personally to refrain from comments, but this is a thread too far. :expressionless:

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you are looking to the future. The answer is not Roy hodgson. If you think otherwise, you are a muppet.
Having a role at a club does not mean that he is the decision maker but can add something that we do not have at the moment.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
May as well give Sir Alex a call if we are doing this. Maybe he could direct us over Zoom.

Lycaon

Reaction score
As a DOF, Roy isn’t a bad shout even if in a part time role?
The fact is Jeff obviously doesn’t believe that position exists within the “set-up”, which kind of speaks volumes as in having ultimate control over every aspect of the club?
Will be very intriguing to know the makeup of the club in the short/medium term?

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
with most of Nunos back room staff going and us not really having replaced Thelwell or Dalrymple directly seems time to take a look at whats needed across the board off the field as well as on.

Lycaon

Reaction score
with most of Nunos back room staff going and us not really having replaced Thelwell or Dalrymple directly seems time to take a look at whats needed across the board off the field as well as on.
You make a very valid point, perhaps the back room staff gave up when Nuno eventually did?

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No.

I'm not even sure we need a DoF.

People only ever mentioned a DoF when we've had a poor season. Nobody was calling for a DoF when we won the Championship and had two great seasons after that too.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Woy weally wectified unwest at Palace and deserves a weally wonderful wetirement.

Back
Top Bottom