Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hope You Can Help

Dazzling Dave

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Our YouTube channel has been made a finalist along with Wolves for the 2020 Football Contract Creators in the Premier League.

Its a short video off me and my dad who is 83 if we were to win we intend to dedicate the award to our friend ad member of the pack who sat next to us for over 20 years at Molineux and passed away suddenly in December in his memory.
I hope you can take 2 minutes to vote today on this deadline midnight 18th June 2020

All the vote count we up against all the so called big six and Villa in the final so every vote counts

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
is saying 'if we win we'll dedicate it to a supporter who's passed away' needed?

don't know you so can't say but couldn't this leave you open to suggestion you are using that to gain votes? Personally would have left that bit out, a little disrespectful in my opinion.

Dazzling Dave

Reaction score
Mate gees he was like a brother to me and we were really close if you know anything about my channel you would know he was on it most games and his family are delighted so with respect your the one being disrespectful as. clearly you dont understand the relevance.

Back
Top Bottom