Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Home Ticket sales Update

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hull City
Wolves have opened up NL5 (524) and NL6 (455) for sale, to add to the 148 remaining. So 1127 left.

Derby County
662 remain unsold

Blues
276 Remain unsold, Blues allocation only 1995 as mentioned elsewhere, likely gate about 29600 ish ?

gewolf

Reaction score
It now seems a shame to me when the official attendance is below 30,000. I appreciate that there are different reasons for it but when we have a capacity of over 31,000 and tickets are almost unobtainable to end up with less than 30,000 is strange. From memory I believe that only the Ipswich and QPR games have had that magic 3 at the beginning of the attendance.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It now seems a shame to me when the official attendance is below 30,000. I appreciate that there are different reasons for it but when we have a capacity of over 31,000 and tickets are almost unobtainable to end up with less than 30,000 is strange. From memory I believe that only the Ipswich and QPR games have had that magic 3 at the beginning of the attendance.
I agree. But even worse is all the empty seats. At no game this season have we been anywhere near full. The north bank never ever gets full and even in the other stands there are always gaps

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t care about the attendance stats as more often than not there are ticket holders that aren’t at the match, or even worse, in the concourse for the majority .

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And Villa, which was the highest at 30329 !

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There are many reasons as to why those who have tickets can’t attend and it’s up to them. I missed a game owing to illness which meant my two boys also didn’t go, so three seats empty. Unavoidable. Our attendances have been good this season imo

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed the North is rarely full on a night game.

Must be too cold for some.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Capacity is not 31k

It’s just over 30k.

W

wolvesultra

The problems not the tickets sold but unused it's more the tickets that could be sold but are held back for possible complimentarys or corporates and only put on sale too late in the day when people may have already accepted they can't get a ticket.

Those at the front of the WV1 seats (although Wolves seem to have put a lot of those up for sale earlier than normal for Hull, Derby and Blues) and there's always a load in the same area around W3 and other area's of the Billy Wright upper. The last two times I've been in the family enclosure too the whole row in front of me was empty but when I booked tickets these weren't available. Think they're left for family of mascots but they used to be available.

Maybe they need to tighten up on the players/staff and ask them to only take what are going to be used and let them know early.

Last edited by a moderator:

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Capacity is about 30500.
Yep. But it varies from game to game depending whether we have steve Bull lower (less netted seats) etc. Think it actually varies by a few hundred

Next season should be another 800 added so should be able to hit 31k at a push

Pitbull

Reaction score
There should be a scheme where if season ticket holders won't be going there seats could be resold with say a tenner going back to the STH if it's sold

They did have a buy back scheme a few seasons back, not sure how successful it was.

W

wolvesultra

There should be a scheme where if season ticket holders won't be going there seats could be resold with say a tenner going back to the STH if it's sold
There was last time we were in the prem.

Think they got it back as ticket cash the problem is it only came into effect once we officially fully sold out which for the reasons I've pointed out in my previous post rarely/will rarely happen despite people not being able to buy when they try very few games are officially full sold out.

HKWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have missed a lot more games this season than I did last year (8 so far) and I would happily have given my 4 seats away were the club to open such a scheme. It’s just not feasible for me to physically give my season ticket to someone as I just won’t get it back quickly enough and it’s not practical with where I live. I hope they sort it out for next season so as to allow as many seats as possible to be occupied.

W

wolvesultra

I have missed a lot more games this season than I did last year (8 so far) and I would happily have given my 4 seats away were the club to open such a scheme. It’s just not feasible for me to physically give my season ticket to someone as I just won’t get it back quickly enough and it’s not practical with where I live. I hope they sort it out for next season so as to allow as many seats as possible to be occupied.
Maybe a bit late but on the odd occasion my mate who lives in Ipswich can't make a game but has no way of getting the ticket to me or another mate he phones the ticket office tells them he's left the card at home and they reprint him a ticket and leave it for collection. All the person has to do is tell them his name really, The time I did it it they have asked me for his post code but I just muttered something about me collecting it for him as he's running late and that its IP something...and it was fine. Our other mate who's used it more does the same too.

D

Deleted member 4453

I nearly bailed on the Brentford game in January. I had that awful bug that went around which many on here have suffered and missed games because of. It was a struggle that night, barely sung and when I did it was painful.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
We need 4 sell outs, let's help the team over the line!

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Difficult to believe in the technological world we live in nowadays that you can’t just click a button online to confirm you won’t be using your ticket at a particular match and it is put up for resale giving you back say 50% if sold.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Difficult to believe in the technological world we live in nowadays that you can’t just click a button online to confirm you won’t be using your ticket at a particular match and it is put up for resale giving you back say 50% if sold.

I agree

Plymouth Wolf

Reaction score
Just got my ticket for Derby. Got a hotel in Dudley. Is it easy to get to wolves by public transport so i can enjoy a few Banks's? If not guess I m driving .

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got my ticket for Derby. Got a hotel in Dudley. Is it easy to get to wolves by public transport so i can enjoy a few Banks's? If not guess I m driving .
dead easy, get the number 1 bus or the 126 . Are you at the village ?

D

Deleted member 3604

Tuesday nights freezing my conkers off after a mad dash from the other stuff and wondering if Henry and Jacobs are really up to it sort of make these threads quite entertaining. The ticket prices don't seem to impact right now ...

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Himley country hotel. Was deaf cheap and makes it easier the morning after for a work meeting in Stroud.
Ok, you are on the 449 , the 256 actually stops outside your hotel ! You are close to the village of Wombourne and not really near Dudley. There is a bus every half hour. Easy to google, failing that taxi about £10, failing that I could pick you up and you can taxishare with me and me lad ! I live about 3 miles away on Milkingbank Dudley. Himley Wolf probably within 200 yards of the hotel as its a small village. There is a Banks pub around the corner (The Dudley Arms) and don't get confused with the Himley House Hotel on the main road , you are round the corner at the lights.

Last edited:

Plymouth Wolf

Reaction score
Ok, you are on the 449 , the 256 actually stops outside your hotel ! You are close to the village of Wombourne and not really near Dudley. There is a bus every half hour. Easy to google, failing that taxi about £10, failing that I could pick you up and you can taxishare with me and me lad ! I live about 3 miles away on Milkingbank Dudley. Himley Wolf probably within 200 yards of the hotel as its a small village. There is a Banks pub around the corner (The Dudley Arms) and don't get confused with the Himley House Hotel on the main road , you are round the corner at the lights.
Thanks for the info Dudley. Happy to taxi share and / or travel with Himley if you know him / her. Appreciate your help.

Plymouth Wolf

Reaction score
I will be driving in that night, if you stand outside the hotel around 6 I will pick you up.
PS I'm a him.:)
That would be fantastic! Many thanks. :) Thanks to all who have replied to my message. The Wolves family !

Back
Top Bottom