Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Home shirts £16 today only

WestChiltingtonwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested - due to Coady (no 16), playing his 300th game shortly. Good value shirt for the gym at least!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great way to dip into the Wolvescash I've accumulated this season!

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Free with wolves lottery so the equivilent of £13 with a months lottery.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got it last week (week before?) For £23.

Feel cheated - Boooo Moxley out

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree, me and my 2 boys always get a shirt or 2 a season and none of us have wanted the home. Just too yellow for me, should be the gold shade of the Nutmeg kits in the 90s for me.
I keep meaning to get the 90s retro one to be fair. Stock always seems to be really hit and miss though.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Free with wolves lottery so the equivilent of £13 with a months lottery.

I did that as well. Although I ordered my shirt over a week ago and it still hasn't been picked and dispatched yet.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Off to Brazil in a few weeks, so thats a couple of little gifts sorted for the in laws. They’ve been watching us quite regularly out there

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Off to Brazil in a few weeks, so thats a couple of little gifts sorted for the in laws. They’ve been watching us quite regularly out there
Enjoy sir. It was impressive/scary how many Ghanaians over Christmas and New Year took one look at the badge on my t-shirt and said Wolves. Mind you, the ManUre supporting Bolt driver who picked us up the day after the Old Trafford win was not so keen lol....

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoy sir. It was impressive/scary how many Ghanaians over Christmas and New Year took one look at the badge on my t-shirt and said Wolves. Mind you, the ManUre supporting Bolt driver who picked us up the day after the Old Trafford win was not so keen lol....

After last night his Manure top will be in whatever Charity Bag they have in Ghana :p:p:p

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know what other people think, but I have found Castore shirts a little smaller than adidas shirts. I also find the grey shirt, a littke smaller than the home shirt and the white one.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know what other people think, but I have found Castore shirts a little smaller than adidas shirts. I also find the grey shirt, a littke smaller than the home shirt and the white one.

Yes, same. Needed a size up in Castore (despite not getting any bigger).

Also fair to say that the quality of the shirts are much better than the previous Adidas ones.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I had a ladies size 16( the white one ) i would say they are true to size, but as they go in at the waist its rather snug x

KFordOriginal

Groupie
Reaction score
They must have lots of stock, been lots of offers on over last few weeks
My thoughts as well but I quite often have these hunches, 9 times out of 10 the price normally goes up. It does give my mrs something to tell everyone down the pub though.
She loves it when I **** up!

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
And they are not selling it at a loss. So just goes to show how much they mark it up. Probs x4

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Also fair to say that the quality of the shirts are much better than the previous Adidas ones.

Funny you say that. I ordered the home shirt for £16 but have the white one already and thought the quality was worse than the Portuguese-inspired Adidas one.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny you say that. I ordered the home shirt for £16 but have the white one already and thought the quality was worse than the Portuguese-inspired Adidas one.
I did find it a bit strange when the home one arrived to see that the quality was worse than the away one (the green one) which I'd bought at the start of the season. That feels good quality, better than Adidas, but the home one is a bit meh. Not awful, but not amazing either.

KFordOriginal

Groupie
Reaction score
I do buy a large amount of promotional gear and the rule of thumb is the darker the better. Apparently polo’s for example lose their shape a lot quicker if they are white, the darker colours have more pigment which extends the life.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did find it a bit strange when the home one arrived to see that the quality was worse than the away one (the green one) which I'd bought at the start of the season. That feels good quality, better than Adidas, but the home one is a bit meh. Not awful, but not amazing either.

I think the white one from Castore is better quality, than the first adidas white one. The grey Castore is the best quality, of this years 3 shirts but seems a size smaller. I like this years home shirt, but am not mad on the collar, but the colour and quality is fine

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the white one from Castore is better quality, than the first adidas white one. The grey Castore is the best quality, of this years 3 shirts but seems a size smaller. I like this years home shirt, but am not mad on the collar, but the colour and quality is fine
The sizing is definitely off. I’m always awkwardly between a medium and a large. The Adidas mediums were tight but fine, whereas the away one this year is a bit uncomfortably tight. I bought the home one in large and that’s too big.

Back
Top Bottom