Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Home form

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We have won 11 games out of 39 at home in the past two seasons. That is a win rate of 28%. You would have to look hard to find a worse home record than that (the worst team in the football league, Newport, have won 6 in that time). The club cannot blame the fans for this because they have been backed through all this recent rubbish. I seriously believe they need to employ a top sports psychologist to get over this, get an experienced midfielder who can gee these boys up or train on the pitch more. This is a serious problem and the club cannot justify fans buying a season ticket or home tickets for such poor performances.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow. Used to be a fortress, now we just cannot break teams down.
Could do with making the north bank a bit more intimidating by changing the disabled bunkers at the front, and taking out the posh seats. Get 2 home ends again.
Oh and pick a midfield who can break down some of these very average teams who turn up with 10 men behind the ball.

D

Deleted member 4456

Wow. Used to be a fortress, now we just cannot break teams down.
Could do with making the north bank a bit more intimidating by changing the disabled bunkers at the front, and taking out the posh seats. Get 2 home ends again.
Oh and pick a midfield who can break down some of these very average teams who turn up with 10 men behind the ball.

I had a blow up fortress when I was a kid. It had a paddling pool and a slide. At the moment, I'd venture that it was more intimidating than a trip to Wolves.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we have the worst home form in the championship

7 of the current squad got relegated under Saunders

I think we've found out what's going wrong

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A disgrace and embarrassment. Time for heads to start rolling!

E

Essex Wolf

It's all very sad and embarrassing. The club is heading down folks and think we should maybe start getting our heads around it now.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just shy of 100,000 people been at molineux for the last 4 home games to see us score 1 goal!

I'd rather lose 4-3 than 1-0

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just atrocious. I hate the excuse that 'the fans turn pretty quickly'. So? They're professionals, we pay good money, they should be able to deal with stick if they're ****e. There's something quite seriously wrong and I can't work out what it is. Just why are we so bad at home?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know it's a myth that we turn on the players quickly. Think we're a passionate crowd that's used to not finishing teams off, or purely playing pedestrian football. Let's be honest, when we go a goal down that's it there's no way back for us we can sing and clap as much as we like.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too true. The problem now is that, when (not if) we concede, you can almost smell the nervousness out there -

on the pitch and in the stands :(
The problem is mate, we fans know the midfield is woeful, and so do the opposition. We are on the back foot straight away carrying passengers..!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member TW5162

Just atrocious. I hate the excuse that 'the fans turn pretty quickly'. So? They're professionals, we pay good money, they should be able to deal with stick if they're ****e. There's something quite seriously wrong and I can't work out what it is. Just why are we so bad at home?

We have a right to be fickle given the **** they have served up for god knows how long now. To be honest I think Wolves fans must be some of the most loyal, devoted and patient out there!

The players are lucky anyone turns up at all at the moment to watch this deplorable shower of ****.

Sorry #headsgone

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It really has only turned once, against Batth. Last night there was still singing at 2-0 down. In fact blues support was awful considered they were 2 up. They really do only sing 1 song

Back
Top Bottom