Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hoddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WOOF!

I know I used to sing his praises but I've given up on the geezer now.

Every aftermatch speech is the same;

"not enough passion from certain players"

"not good enough in the final 3rd"

"unable to kill off opposition"

Well mate, correct me if I'm wrong,YOU are the bleedin' manager.

YOU are the self appointed "Mr skillful".

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

Alas the january window is closed and you have shelled out £1.4m on a 31 year old Polish 2nd division striker.
smiley7.gif

Or just maybe you have lost another dressing room without so much as putting pen to paper.

fin.

R

Roxwellwolf

smiley36.gif
Well you did well Woof, i lost patience with him about one minute after he was hatched.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Hows yer doing ****ney.Edited by: Roxwellwolf

H

holloholloway

He shelled out 1.4 million for a player bought earlier that season for 300k. I'm sick of the rest of you just accepting this, we should be angry that yet again wolves have wasted a chunk of money in the transfer market.

G

Grinder

holloholloway said:
He shelled out 1.4 million for a player bought earlier that season for 300k. I'm sick of the rest of you just accepting this, we should be angry that yet again wolves have wasted a chunk of money in the transfer market.
You wont be saying that when his goals get us into the premiership.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grinder said:
holloholloway said:
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grinder said:
holloholloway said:

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
He's 31 already, he hasn't got that much time on his side!

R

Roxwellwolf

If he starts scoring goals hoddle will put him on the wing or in goal then sell im to rangers.

D

dazmanwolf

Lupo Italiano said:
Grinder said:
holloholloway said:

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
He's 31 already, he hasn't got that much time on his side!

Sherringham is 40 - there is a potential 9 years of goals left in Frankowski all being well!
smiley2.gif

B

Black Suit

holloholloway said:

I think that you will find that the beloved Mr Moxey does the deals! Not the thick southern shandy-swilling ***@@t.

W

WOOF!

Alright Roxy?

Good to see some optimism left amongst our ranks.

smiley36.gif

S

scottishwolf II

WOOF! said:
Alas the january window is closed and you have shelled out £1.4m on a 31 year old Polish 2nd division striker.
smiley7.gif

well we are a second division side n'est pas?

N

Notty Wolf

Black Suit said:
I think that you will find that the beloved Mr Moxey does the deals! Not the thick southern shandy-swilling ***@@t.

But Moxey also has said "Pleeze Mr Hayward dont shoot me cos its the shandy - swilling southern softie that wanted him - honest guv!, It were'nt my idea!" - snivel, snivel grovel grovel
smiley2.gif

N

Natka

holloholloway said:
He shelled out 1.4 million for a player bought earlier that season for 300k.

Just to make it clear he was bought earlier for 650k.

I

Insomnia Wolf

holloholloway said:

makes me sick that we could of had a derby reject from mk dons for the same price
smiley11.gif

R

Roxwellwolf

optimism, Wolves, optimism, Wolves, optimism,wolves, optimism. ermmmmmmmmmmyep they certainly go together, for years and years and years and years.
smiley2.gif

B

bone roach

Why did the chicken cross the road?

At the end of the day, the chicken was hit by the car because he just didn't show enough conviction in the final third. He created enough chances to bury it but at the end of the day, I didn't think a certain chicken showed enough conviction. To be fair to the lad, he can do it at the training ground. At the end of the day, the fella didn't have his clever hat on today. AsI always said, the target was to be a top half of the league chicken etc etc etc

W

WOOF!

scottishwolf II said:
WOOF! said:
smiley7.gif

well we are a second division side n'est pas?

Aah, that'll beprogressive thinking from our beloved again then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom