Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hoddle for Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seabass

Just heard on talk sport that Hoddle may have metwith newcastle

God i hope so

smiley18.gif

P

paddingtonwolf

combining that with the sites closing the betting and it begins to look like a story.

surely we can't be that lucky and Shephard that stupid

IMAB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please god no!

Said some Geordies
smiley36.gif

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't believe Newcastle would want a bloke who has utterly failed in this division,but I really hope they are stupid enough.

Jack Regan

Reaction score
Seabass said:
Just heard on talk sport that Hoddle may have metwith newcastle

God i hope so

smiley18.gif

They also said that the co-presenter Beaky, bumped into him down in Windsor, bit of a strange place to be interviewed by Freddy Sheperd.

M

Markwolf

I have had a sod of a week. This would make my world all happy again.

D

Del Woppio

from ukbetting.co.uk

<TABLE =blackBorderAll cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="98%">
<T>
<TR =salmon>
<TD =TextBlackBold>Martin O'Neill </TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD =TextGrey align=middle>2/1</TD>
<TD =TextBlack align=left>Bet</TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =spacerWhite></TD></TR>
<TR =salmon>
<TD =TextBlackBold>Luis Felipe Scolari </TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD =TextGrey align=middle>4/1</TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR =salmon>
<TD =TextBlackBold>Ottmar Hitzfeld </TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD =TextGrey align=middle>6/1</TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR =salmon>
<TD =TextBlackBold>Glenn Hoddle </TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD =TextGrey align=middle>7/1</TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR =salmon>
<TD =TextBlackBold>Claudio Ranieri </TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD =TextGrey align=middle>9/1</TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TR =salmon>
<TD =TextBlackBold>Sam Allardyce </TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD =TextGrey align=middle>9/1</TD>
<TD =TextBlack align=left><A class=linkRedBold href="javascript goBetslip'http://www.ukbetting.com/ukb?action=GoSgl&amp;ev_oc_id=3594968&amp;Betting=Next Permanent Newcastle Manager&amp;CurPrice=9/1';" target="_blank"><FONT si

P

paddingtonwolf

Visage Wolf said:
Its working.....

vis- if your cunning appearance on the Newcastle boards survived the friendly fire incident and actually leads to an appointment I will personally buy you a beer for the small part you may have played

V

Visage Wolf

paddingtonwolf said:
Visage Wolf said:
Its working.....

vis- if your cunning appearance on the Newcastle boards survived the friendly fire incident and actually leads to an appointment I will personally buy you a beer for the small part you may have played

I've got a mate who's a sports journo at the Times. I've had a word to see if he can put in some planted stories....

V

Visage Wolf

I have heard from a very prominent Premier League official this morning
that Newcastle United are to turn to Glenn Hoddle as manager. He met
Freddy Shepherd yesterday and talks are continuing this morning.
Betting will be suspended on all sites within the next 24 hours. The
only minor hitch is how much compensation Shephered is willing to give
Wolves. Hoddle is on a rolling contract, so it shouldn’t be a major
concern.

It hasn’t worked out for Hoddle at Wolves, but that
is mainly to do with the league they inherit. His style of play is more
suited to the Premiership and the top class players at Newcastle will
only prosper under his guidance.

By a BMcCai.....strange....

B

basher

Visage Wolf said:
I have heard from a very prominent Premier League official this morning that Newcastle United are to turn to Glenn Hoddle as manager. He met Freddy Shepherd yesterday and talks are continuing this morning. Betting will be suspended on all sites within the next 24 hours. The only minor hitch is how much compensation Shephered is willing to give Wolves. Hoddle is on a rolling contract, so it shouldn’t be a major concern.

It hasn’t worked out for Hoddle at Wolves, but that is mainly to do with the league they inherit. His style of play is more suited to the Premiership and the top class players at Newcastle will only prosper under his guidance.

You sure Moxey didn't write that!!????Edited by: basher

G

Grinder

basher said:
Visage Wolf said:
I have heard from a very prominent Premier League official this morning that Newcastle United are to turn to Glenn Hoddle as manager. He met Freddy Shepherd yesterday and talks are continuing this morning. Betting will be suspended on all sites within the next 24 hours. The only minor hitch is how much compensation Shephered is willing to give Wolves. Hoddle is on a rolling contract, so it shouldn’t be a major concern.

It hasn’t worked out for Hoddle at Wolves, but that is mainly to do with the league they inherit. His style of play is more suited to the Premiership and the top class players at Newcastle will only prosper under his guidance.

You sure Moxey didn't write that!!????
smiley32.gif

P

paddingtonwolf

visage made his fleeting appearance as a toon fan on 6-0-6

hugely amusing

B

black&gold

Visage Wolf said:

By a BMcCai.....strange....

Could be the reason why Wolves had a day off yesterday.

E

Essex Wolf

Got to the stage where if Hoddle does go I don't care.

Keep hoping he will turn things round but just isn't happening.Edited by: Essex Wolf

S

scottishwolf II

paddingtonwolf said:
ok - who the f!$* is strider42?

yep, come on boys on he windup out yourselves. at least vis and Bmc kept their usual names

although strider42 may have rumbled himself as he has posted about frankys signing on the championship board....

Edited by: scottishwolf II

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But surely Moxey will refuse permission for Newcastle to approach our esteemed manager.........

V

Visage Wolf

The Weasel said:
But surely Moxey will refuse permission for Newcastle to approach our esteemed manager.........

Its an interesting point...Moxey would have to make a point of trying publicly to keep Hoddle, but im sure behind the scenes he'll help him pack....

P

paddingtonwolf

all putting a stirling shift and only McCai appears to have been rumbled by the Black and White hordes.

this game is scarily funny solely because their chairman is actually dumb enough to do this.

classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom