Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hoddle for Leicester !

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leicesterwolf

So sang the Wolves fans much to the amusement of the City fans around.

Even they said we looked a shambles.

By the Way , what is the point of buying a striker when the measure of our attaking idea is haveing a pop from 10-15 yards outside the box.

And what is the point of Rohan Ricketts. At least Newton gave us a bit of effort, occasionally got past and put in a cross scored a few.

Still we did knock off £15,000 for him so Jez must have been happy .
smiley9.gif

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The highlight of the afternoon was the singing of 'Hoddle for England' and 'Hoddle for Leicester'.

And it was not a minority believe me. We've all had, and seen, enough.

p!$* off Glenn.

28th March 1965

I'm glad the joking stopped and the real Hoddle must go chants started............Won't be long now till 10,000 fans are camped outside the main entrance chanting the fool out......

L

Leicesterwolf

Some of the mistakes made today by both sides were incredible . When Leicester took a free kick and passed it two yards to Maybury who was talking to Mick Stowell and let it role ever so gently out for a throw in.

The four minutes extra time in the first half consisted entirely of both teams passing the ball in to touch.

After watching that Hoddel for England/Leicester WAS a highlight !
smiley7.gif

G

Grinder

28th March 1965 said:
I'm glad the joking stopped and the real Hoddle must go chants started............Won't be long now till 10,000 fans are camped outside the main entrance chanting the fool out......
smiley5.gif

28th March 1965

Grinder said:
28th March 1965 said:
smiley5.gif

The first chants were tongue in cheek but were then quicklyturned into proper chants for the fool to go , what don't you understand about my post Grinder.....

T

The Punisher

Time for the fool to go as you say 28th March! I think we've been incredibly lenient with Hoddle considering we were favourites to go up as champions and are now 36 points behind the leaders Reading! Shocking state of affairs
smiley7.gif

S

shiby

"We're so bored it's unbelievable" was another chant.

That for me today was abysmal, the worst of the season, I couldn't be ***** to boo I was that shocked by it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom