Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hi there - Newcastle fan here. Re Hoddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oldnewc

Yes I rumbled you ages a go! Look at your past discussions all you con artisist - its me "Ooop The Toon" and I knew exactly what you were doing! Gotta say though, well done! You did a good job! Odds have shortened drastically!

V

Visage Wolf

Ha...nice attempt at a wind up.

Bet you're a thick baggie.

W

westlyNTR

You can't have Hoddle, he's just got our team sorted
and he's leading us to the promised land.

P

paddingtonwolf

thanks - hope you enjoyed the giggle as much as we did!

secondly, hope you finally get someone decent

F

FetishWolf

Cracking wind-up lads
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

V

Visage Wolf

Dunno, but i think he's got 'We're a big club' -itis.

O

oldnewc

Hahaha!! Yehh I rumbled you right from the start! You did a good job - but we won't stoop as low as Hoddle! Good luck to you lot as well!

W

westlyNTR

oldnewc said:
Hahaha!! Yehh I rumbled you
right from the start! You did a good job - but we won't
stoop as low as Hoddle! Good luck to you lot as
well!

You couldn't afford him, he's taking us up and our
Carl Cort will stuff the net full in the prem.

M

markb

oldnewc said:
Hahaha!! Yehh I rumbled you right from the start! You did a good job - but we won't stoop as low as Hoddle! Good luck to you lot as well!
Souness to Hoddle is climbing, not stooping. you're still welcome to him though.

D

DCNB

Now now lets be nice to him Geordie fans are for life not just for wind ups!!

Welcome!!

It could be worse he could be a ****ney!!
smiley36.gif
or a Man Utd fan!! (sheet dat be d same thing!!!)

Dingle Till I Die!!

O

oldnewc

Hahahah!!
smiley36.gif
Good one! I embrace you with open arms!
smiley31.gif

DCNB said:
Now now lets be nice to him  Geordie fans are for life not just for wind ups!!

Welcome!!

It could be worse he could be a ****ney!!
smiley36.gif
 or a Man Utd fan!! (sheet dat be d same thing!!!)

Dingle Till I Die!!

<!-- Signature -->

Deutsch Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fans have spoken, and Fat Freddie has listened. It's a done deal, me old stottie.

London Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glenn Hoddle has been heavily backed to become the next Newcastle manager with William Hill, who have slashed his odds from 40/1 to 8/1 fifth favourite after taking a string of bets from all over the country. 'This has been a nationwide gamble which has seen Hoddle's odds collapse' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.'If it continues he could well become the new favourite.

E

Essex Wolf

oldnewc said:

OhI don't know, you stooped pretty low to bring in Sourness.

O

oldnewc

Yes thats only because of your ridiculous wind-up!!!
London Wolves said:
&lt;FONT face="Courier New" size=2&gt;Glenn Hoddle has been heavily backed to become the next Newcastle manager with William Hill, who have slashed his odds from 40/1 to 8/1 fifth favourite after taking a string of bets from all over the country. 'This has been a nationwide gamble which has seen Hoddle's odds collapse' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.'If it continues he could well become the new favourite.</font>

W

willenhall wulf

oldnewc said:
Yes I rumbled you ages a go! Look at your past discussions all you con artisist - its me "Ooop The Toon" and I knew exactly what you were doing! Gotta say though, well done! You did a good job! Odds have shortened drastically!

...and now in English ?

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
you can have goddle you geordie tit infact i'll arrange a wip round so he can fill his car full of petrol for the drive up to the newcastle slums

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SOUTHBANK_BULLY said:
you can have goddle you geordie tit infact i'll arrange a wip round so he can fill his car full of petrol for the drive up to the newcastle slums

Are you sure you don't want to give him a less friendly welcome?

Bull Army

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
http://www.williamhillmedia.com/index_template.asp?file=5406

HODDLE AND ALLARDYCE BECOME FAVOURITES FOR NEWCASTLE JOB......Two massive gambles, firstly on Glenn Hoddle, and then on Sam Allardyce, have taken the pair to the head of William Hill's betting market on who will become the next permanent Newcastle manager.
William Hill have cut Allardyce from 4/1 to 2/1 favourite after a string of three and four figure bets in Glasgow - while Hoddle, a 40/1 shot yesterday, is now down to 3/1 second favourite after a nationwide gamble on him. Former favourite Martin O'Neill is now out to 7/2 third favourite with 'Big Phil' Scolari 5/1 fourth favourite.'Both of these gambles took us a little by surprise and left us facing a hefty payout should either get the job.' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.

306NOTOUT

Come on then lads who did the Google thing?

Watched this unfold throughout the day and could not stop laughing when I saw Google advert.
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Would have been a miracle if we could have got rid of him in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom