Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

He's One Of Our Own, no not that one.....

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
A real breathe of fresh air. You can tell he genuinely loves Wolves
You know, we've seen so many home grown forwards and they generally tend to be either too lightweight, or did well because they were big in their age group, or had the attributes but were too slow. I think this lad has all the right components. I know it was Blackpool but he was up against some big defenders who had ruffed up Fabio and Sasa and did well.

I think he has the ability, brain, pace and physique to do well. Not just based on Tuesday but from what I've seen in the U23 games too.

Last edited:

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks a good player. This article in The Athletic suggests he grew up in Tettenhall and attended Thomas Telford School.

Roberts (from Brownhills, Walsall) took on the United defence like a possessed bull. Nathan Fraser (Tettenhall, Wolverhampton) came close to adding to his recent run of five goals in six games. Captain Tipton (Penn, Wolverhampton) stepped into midfield from centre-back with aplomb after a formation change, effortlessly spraying balls around.

Centre-back Kandola (Tettenhall), one of a handful of players of Asian descent contracted to a Premier League or EFL club, has played for the under-23s this season, as have wing-backs Lembikisa and Aaron Keto-Diyawa (both from London) and the aforementioned Griffiths, a big, physical presence in midfield, as well as Singapore-born Birtwistle, who has quite a backstory.

Dutch defender Justin Hubner and Icelandic keeper Palmi Arinbjornsson were signed just before Brexit rules came into effect and the club have high hopes for both. Ty Barnett is out injured but has made good progress since Wolves signed him from Birmingham in 2019.

They have always been a physical group, but Wolves’ coaches have placed a big emphasis on improving their technical games in the past two years.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he stays with the first team and doesn’t go on loan think he’ll get games and goals
Depends on what happens before the end of the window surely. If no one else comes in then l absolutely agree. If he's fourth or fifth choice though then a loan might be beneficial.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Protect this lad. Really like the look of him from bits of saw in the u23s and pre-season.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bradstonian

Reaction score
Thought he played for Trysull as a kid?

My Dad grew up in Trysull and Seisdon
Fantastic. I was instrumental in setting up Trysull Tigers all those years ago. We had to go to a league meeting at Dudley FC one evening to put in our application. Up until then we, as dads, were taking local kids to other teams like Ettingshall. Given the facilities we had at Trysull, (I lived in the village at the time). it made sense to start the club. We started with an under 10s and an under 12s. I had a son in each side (they're both now in their 40s). I now live in Scotland, but like to read or hear about the club.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can't see him refuse to train, because he has an offer to go somewhere else. A level headed character, who works hard and is an attribute to our great football club. Well done Nathan, become a legend for the Old Gold and Black.

Back
Top Bottom