Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Here's a dilemma

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at The Chump it is clear our 3 closest rivals all have a chance of making it to The Prem. Now obviously I hope they all fail. However if one of them is to make it. Which one would you choose?

For me it would be blouse. It's not that I like them but I ****ing hate the other two :)

D

Deleted member 4453

Albion, Blues, Villa.

Want that revenge and Blues wouldn't last longer than a season.

I want nothing more than Villa to stay rooted where they are. I wanna see these so called financial difficulties cripple them.

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
I want the Albion up with us. I enjoy the banter between the fans, I'm not one of those who hates the Albion with a passion (and I was working in West Brom when we capitulated in '02 too.)

I'd take all of them up with us for that matter!! Away days would be quality

S

ShropshireLad

I want our fan-base to develop amongst the local kids for the benefit of our future support to fill a 45,000+ stadium. Blouse are most likely to go straight down so I'll pick them. Can't stand them though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Hate wba/blues, so would have to be villa for me, but i want them to go straight back down though ;)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at The Chump it is clear our 3 closest rivals all have a chance of making it to The Prem. Now obviously I hope they all fail. However if one of them is to make it. Which one would you choose?

For me it would be blouse. It's not that I like them but I ****ing hate the other two :)
I agree Blues if l really had to pick one... Because they are so skint it would be hilarious watching them get thrashed weekly...

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Anyone but the Villa for me tbh.
Their shenanigans last year did it for me.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Albion, Blues, Villa.

Want that revenge and Blues wouldn't last longer than a season.

I want nothing more than Villa to stay rooted where they are. I wanna see these so called financial difficulties cripple them.
I agree about Vile but want the same for the ****.. Years in the Chump with the Chinese Morgan as owner....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I want the Albion up with us. I enjoy the banter between the fans, I'm not one of those who hates the Albion with a passion (and I was working in West Brom when we capitulated in '02 too.)

I'd take all of them up with us for that matter!! Away days would be quality
**** them all...

D

Deleted member 3518

In order of dislike Villa, Stoke, Albion, Blues, Leeds.

codsallwolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The longer all 3 stay down there the more focus Wolves gets in the Midlands... The more exclusivity, leads to less challenge for sponsorship, player transfer targets and most importantly we will start to peel off their fanbase, to fill this 60k stadium...

Honestly think Jeff Shi is signing Tammy on loan just to screw up villa... Partly keeping his foot on their neck and partly serving a cold dish of revenge for last season's antics...

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Albion for the Black Country Derby.

As much as we take the mickey out of Villa, they’re a far bigger club than the other two so every year they stay down is good for our ambitions of becoming the biggest and best club in the Midlands.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Albion for the Black Country Derby.

As much as we take the mickey out of Villa, they’re a far bigger club than the other two so every year they stay down is good for our ambitions of becoming the biggest and best club in the Midlands.

Agree,besides..we owe them.

The Black Country derby even gets some coverage in Sweden.Surely one of a number of great local rivalries in english football?

D

Deleted member 4152

Anyone but handsworth and villa

Imagine a handsworth player putting neves out for the season

**** em. In edges big ****ing spades. ****ers.

WolfoftheWrekin

Reaction score
The ****e, BCD marching to the ground from Carter's Green to their Brummie Borders ground.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would love the Albion, villa , blouse and stoke to rot away into obscurity.
If one midland club was to progress to join us at the summit, i would like to see walsall, just so their fans can take the p.
I like but it's a qualified like. Their fans are almost universally inbred retards who hate us with a passion. For some reason they see us as big rivals whereas we see them as insignificant.

Back
Top Bottom