Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Help wanted to enable me to see the match tonight.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As many of you who have had the misfortune to read my posts you should know by now I am mentally challenged on many things. Luckily there are some of you out there who may be able to guide me to watch us go 15 rounds tonight with Burnley.
I have just bought something from Amazon that gives me a 30 free trial with Prime.This I believe allows me to see our match tonight for zilch. The question is how?
There are three devices I could use two of which are most practical for me. My smart TV which is a lot smarter than I am. My 'puter which is smaller than the TV and lastly the tablet that I have bought but not set up and is small.
HELP PLEASE.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As many of you who have had the misfortune to read my posts you should know by now I am mentally challenged on many things. Luckily there are some of you out there who may be able to guide me to watch us go 15 rounds tonight with Burnley.
I have just bought something from Amazon that gives me a 30 free trial with Prime.This I believe allows me to see our match tonight for zilch. The question is how?
There are three devices I could use two of which are most practical for me. My smart TV which is a lot smarter than I am. My 'puter which is smaller than the TV and lastly the tablet that I have bought but not set up and is small.
HELP PLEASE.
Download the app to your smart tv although it may already be in their. Then just log in with your Amazon details and you’ll be good to go. Just remember to cancel your free trial.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Download the app to your smart tv although it may already be in their. Then just log in with your Amazon details and you’ll be good to go. Just remember to cancel your free trial.

You may also have to log onto your Amazon account to redeem the free trial using whatever details you've been given. Unless it was an Amazon purchase, then they may have already automatically redeemed it for your on your account!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if you have the the amazon prime free trial then its just a matter of logging into you account on whichever device and then accessing the prime content for the match. so on PC /tablet can be done in browser or app. And as others have said some smart TVs support the app too. there's nothing to do in terms of activating the trial onse you've signed up for it just logging in to account

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if you don't already have the app on the smart tv the easiest setup is probably on PC. The other option if your PC is close or can be moved near the TV and has HDMI output for the monitor is to connect the PC to the TV with hdmi cable rather than the monitor then you can use the PC but view on the larger TV

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Installed Amazon Prime Video on my LG smart TV last night.

Pressed home/settings button and searched for the app. Just had to follow instructions which were pretty straightforward.

I watched Newcastle v Norwich and coverage was very good.

Have to be careful with Amazon Prime Video as you have to pay for some of the films/programmes. A lot are free, but some you have to pay for.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks all so far. I will now go in and start the process. My TV has directed me to register on my computer so that's my first step. Already my head is hurting!!!
If anyone wants to know when my insanity started it was when I was too young to know better and as a Londoner started supporting Wolves. :D
Just make sure you cancel the free trial as you will automatically be charged £80 at the end of it if you don’t.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks as if it has worked as I am watching the preview so I take it that at 6.30 it goes live. I have got used to Mikey Burrows so will I hate these commentators tonight?

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks all so far. I will now go in and start the process. My TV has directed me to register on my computer so that's my first step. Already my head is hurting!!!
If anyone wants to know when my insanity started it was when I was too young to know better and as a Londoner started supporting Wolves. :D
If your TV has given you a code, enter this when you enter the Amazon (I think this ends in ‘Mytv’) website on your computer. Your computer will ask you to enter this code in a box shown on the screen. Hopefully you will be up and running to watch after this and press ‘Continue’.

Use the arrow buttons on your TV remote to navigate to the football and press ok when you get to our match. All tonights matches are on Prime as well as ours. Coverage starts at 6.30.

Hope this helps.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just make sure you cancel the free trial as you will automatically be charged £80 at the end of it if you don’t.
Thanks. I have already started to count the days but the trouble is I only have twenty toes and fingers as I am not an Albion fan.
Is it easy to cancel and when do you reckon I should do it?

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks. I have already started to count the days but the trouble is I only have twenty toes and fingers as I am not an Albion fan.
you can cancel it now I think and it will still give you till the end of the trial period I think (probably best to wait till after the 28th when the other matches are on just in case). Easiest to do on pc from account settings under prime membership menu then there is a cancel option I think

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks as if it has worked as I am watching the preview so I take it that at 6.30 it goes live. I have got used to Mikey Burrows so will I hate these commentators tonight?
Peter Drury commentated on the Newcastle match last night. Alan Shearer was his co-commentator. Both were good.

Les Ferdinand and a female England footballer, Eni Aluko, gave input at half time and full time with Simon Thomas orchestrating.

Ian Darke is commentating on our match tonight with Owen Hargreaves. 3 others involved at half time and full time, one of whom I can’t pronounce or spell!

T

TheConcourse

Just Google Amazon Prime and it’ll take you to a registration page. Free for 30 days.

Edit: here, click this: Amazon.co.uk Sign up for Prime Video

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s great to see our pack coming to your aid.:)
I‘m not sure about Amazon in England but you can probably get Prime movies free for 30 days. It is part of Amazon so try it.
Here‘s hoping we all enjoy the game.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest, I think Amazon Prime is worth having anyway for about £70 per year. We use it a lot in our household for buying things and you often get free next day delivery if the item qualifies for Prime.
On top of that you can do food orders through Prime, which I think is from Morrison’s and we have found that very useful.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you have sky? - prime video app is available on sky box ( well on sky Q anyway) just go to apps in side menu

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes..log back in at 6.30, and you ll have a choice of matches to watch live , from 6.30.
After the wolves game, go back a page, and you can watch the second half of another match..and choice of two matches tomorrow

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Peter Drury commentated on the Newcastle match last night. Alan Shearer was his co-commentator. Both were good.

Les Ferdinand and a female England footballer, Eni Aluko, gave input at half time and full time with Simon Thomas orchestrating.

Ian Darke is commentating on our match tonight with Owen Hargreaves. 3 others involved at half time and full time, one of whom I can’t pronounce or spell!
Sorry, I thought Shearer was dog****. When Toon scored J thought they'd won the World Cup. He was just too excitable for me. However, each to his own.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought Shearer was dog****. When Toon scored J thought they'd won the World Cup. He was just too excitable for me. However, each to his own.
I said he was good ow.

Good is next in line after dog**** lol. :)

He did say Joelinton was man of the match!!! He is awful, just awful!!!

Me Babbies

Reaction score
As said above all smart tvs probably have amazon prime pre loaded. And Samsung ones have a prime button on the remote.
On my Samsung you press the Home button on the TV remote and a load of app windows appear scroll across until you see Amazon prime and select it.
Then log in to your account you might need to approve your tv log in on you phone...

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen this. I got Prime for last season's games on Amazon and have stuck with it for £8 a month - really good value. Films are good and I've binned Netflix. You also get next day delivery on stuff. All in all well worth having.

Back
Top Bottom