Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Guess the silly rumour of the day

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Each night this week we have had a rumour appear from nowhere which has been quashed by Spiers and Nash. Who do you reckon will appear tonight?

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Danny Rose
Danny-Rose-netted-for-Stags-at-Crewe.jpg

ng7wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Francisco Geraldes.

Based on the fact he's the only one on the list of fm18 portugese wonderkids I haven't seen us linked to recently

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read Notts Forest are hoping to do a Wolves now that Mendes has worked his magic to bring in some quality players for them.

T

Tamworth Wolf

Just seen these on **** **r sure takes the biscuit .. who is this guy
Brett Harris‏ @BrettHarrisSSN
1) Interesting developments now at Molinuex as it looks certain that Diego Jota is off to Sevilla. €10 million fee agreed. #WWFC
2) BREAKING: My sources from China are telling me that FOSUN International, owners of Wolverhampton Wanderers have put the club up for sale. Major financial difficulties incoming. Bid for Ruben Neves was accepted last week. #WWFC

S

Shifnal Wolf

Don’t mind Spiers or Nash, but I’m amazed how clueless they both are when it comes to transfers.

Spiers would say that he can’t break the story due to relations with the club, but I reckon that’s BS and they both know about as much as us, which is zero!

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1) Interesting developments now at Molinuex as it looks certain that Diego Jota is off to Sevilla. €10 million fee agreed. #WWFC
2) BREAKING: My sources from China are telling me that FOSUN International, owners of Wolverhampton Wanderers have put the club up for sale. Major financial difficulties incoming. Bid for Ruben Neves was accepted last week. #WWFC

Hahahahaha...someone must have seen how desperate us Mixers are for some news.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't even get the names right... Diego????? Diogo

hinesbeans

Groupie
Reaction score

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Breaking. With Steve Bruce new connections the Jorge Mendes he has put a firm bid in for the entire wolves squad.
he commented saying " FFP can kiss my big fat ****."

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Ronaldo realises he does not look good in black and white stripes, but has heard that the Hogshead does interesting food and wishes to join the Nuno experiment ;)

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Facebook sites showing a tweet that Chris Smalling has signed for Wolves?

Back
Top Bottom