Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Guedioura loan

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
According to @James_Fielden on twitter, he's been made available to go out on loan.
Shame if true IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a crass decision if true. One of the few players who looks to move forward and will actually have a shot. Would rather Milijas went...and Keogh...and Vokes...and Henry...you get the point. This is a guy who should be a regular starter, but it seems his face doesn't fit... The club are really gripping my $$$$ at the moment...

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I imagine he'll really polarise opinion on here.

He's far far far too inconsistent for me. He's had a handful of decent games but when he's bad - and it's happened regularly - he's REALLY bad.

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be gutted If he leaves, someone is going to end up with a great player proving they have a half decent manager to work with him to cut out his erratic moments and add to his creativity and energy.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$ing load of $$$$$$$$! A little bit of decent coaching and he would be brilliant for us. If messi came to the club he would never get a $$$$ing game!

W

we8wba

rough diamond in the pack who can play a bit

always makes an impression, bring energy i can see why he isn't relied on but then with his abilities should be used more of the bench when things arent going our way

another to fall for not being "workman-like"

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A midfield of Frimpong, Gued, OHara jarvo and Kites would be one of the best at anyway below 6th in the prem

R

Rocky_Balllboa

Mick is scared of anyone who is unpredictable, Hammill will be next

mak1

Reaction score
Don't know what the love in with him is, he's been crap for a while now. Oh yeah forgot, its Mick's fault :-\

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be very sad to see him go. A player of real potential who just needs some wise coaching advice. Apparently Mick wanted to loan Milijas out too before the recovery delay on O'Hara.

It just shows to me that Mick, who spent £4.6m of the club's money on these two has lost the plot. Suk, Fotheringham and who next to go with Eggy? When managers start making stupid decisions like these you know they are heading for the exit door. We have zero creativity as it is and MM wants to get rid of the two players who potentially could make a major contribution to our cause.

I don't care what anyone says Guedioura is a very good player in waiting who along with Frimpong could give our midfield a real buzz. But for MM it will always be Edwards, Henry and players like them. Worthy triers but lacking Premiership class. That is why, barring miracles, I think we are doomed this season.

D

Deleted member 3751

It hasn't helped Guedioura that his fleeting chances have come and he's been deployed out wide, and that certainly isn't the Algerian's fault.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i think a few months of regular football would do him good.

Take a look at his playing record, he never stays anywhere long.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ridiculous. How many games has he actually started this season? Two? Three?Goldeneyed is spot on in his last paragraph. How people have already judged the bloke after very, very limited chances since he's been here is a joke. Rough diamond in the pack indeed. This is the kind of player we should be nurturing properly. It's just one frustrating thing after another with us at the moment.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be really sad to see him go but not surprised as his face doesnt seem to fit here. We could ideally do with keeping him with Henry suspended and OHara taking a while to get over his injury. We are also light on flair midfielders with OHara and Milijas as ball playing midfielders. I would like to think we will be strengthening the squad if he does go but I'm not holding my breath!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ridiculous. How many games has he actually started this season? Two? Three?Goldeneyed is spot on in his last paragraph. How people have already judged the bloke after very, very limited chances since he's been here is a joke. Rough diamond in the pack indeed. This is the kind of player we should be nurturing properly. It's just one frustrating thing after another with us at the moment.

I quite agree. I dont think a player would have been discarded so easily be say a side like Swansea. It reminds me of Surman. Hardly ever given a chance here and now doing well at Norwich.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$ing load of $$$$$$$$! A little bit of decent coaching and he would be brilliant for us. If messi came to the club he would never get a $$$$ing game!

Care to base your assertion that our coaching is at fault on some hard evidence?

It seems like baseless speculation, and a fair bit of finger-pointing and scapegoating...

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could you imagine if Guedioura was to go and we then let Hammill go and end up with Fotheringham?!

A

andyc225

I for one think this would be beneficial for him. He can't work on his skills on the bench.

C

cooper_J

Not sure how much I'd be inclined to believe anything on Twitter.

I remember something from the same source about an African forward definitely signing.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would he be available for loan when we have so many injuries and suspensions in his position??

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I quite agree. I dont think a player would have been discarded so easily be say a side like Swansea. It reminds me of Surman. Hardly ever given a chance here and now doing well at Norwich.

I know, fair enough with Milijas he's started over 30-odd games for us now so when people (myself included) claimed he needed a lot more chances to show what he can do, he has been given the opportunity. No way has Guedioura been given enough chances. 7 or so starts since we signed him permanently? I remember being absolutely gutted when he broke his leg versus Villa, and thinking that firstly he should have started in that game, and secondly he should have been given a run in the side in previous games. He hasn't been utilised correctly at all. I may be talking $$$$e or being over dramatic, but that injury could have completely jeapardised his time with us in the long run.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that had Guedioura or Milijas been anywhere near as good as claimed, they'd have shown it by now?

Guedy less so. He's had some stinkers but he's always out of the picture for a couple of months after one.

I think he's alright but not in the same league as either Frimpong or O'halloran.

Last edited by a moderator:

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It takes time to adjust to the pace and demands of this league HSMW, there are many examples of players who have come from abroad and either struggled to make an impact or needed games and the right coaching before being comfortable. Drogba, for one, was criticised in his first season. It is a totally different world to the Belgian league. 7 or so starts since he signed for us? Nowhere near enough. I see where you're coming from to a certain extent, but it doesn't always work like that.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah - fair point.

His broken leg really set him back sadly and, despite a few flashes, he's not been the same since. Shame as he does have talent.

B

bridgnorthwolf

A run in a team in the Championship would do him the power of good.

Hopefully it will be to make way for someone decent like Gardner. We can but hope...

A

andyc225

If he works at it in the Championship and starts playing regular football again, who knows? He might finally show Mick what he's all about. He definitely has it in there somewhere, but since his leg was broken he's not looked the same. To be honest this should've happened a long time ago.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we can ship him out and sign someone better than what we already have then I've no problem with this.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
makes sense, get him fit while playing for another club plus jez would probably save a quid ot two on it, he isnt going to get in our team at present with pong, henry, ohara, edwards, jonsson and mili vying for midfield.

E

Essex Wolf

Fantastic player on his day, very skillful, loves to run at players and has a decent shot on him.

Hasn't been utilised anywhere enough for me and he is no more or less consistent than the usual suspects.

Be a shame and sad to see him go but he won't be the first player to leave under similar circumstances.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not good enough after the injury. Hope after regular football he is

The right decision if true

A

Apocalypse Now

Right decision, been poor for a while. Hopefully get some game time and come back as good as when he first came

albell

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I imagine he'll really polarise opinion on here.

He's far far far too inconsistent for me. He's had a handful of decent games but when he's bad - and it's happened regularly - he's REALLY bad.

I'm inclined to agree with this. When he's on top of his game he looks a class act and really adds bite to our midfield but he's had more poor games than decent ones recently.

Back
Top Bottom