Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Great FORGOTTEN Wolves goals

Lupus ad Penn

Groupie
Reaction score
Stephen Hunt goal that kept us up against Blackburn. I was so convinced we would still go down I hardly celebrated, but it was a great goal in a pressure situation.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will never forget Mark Kennedys goal in the play off goal at Cardiff, fantastic left footed finish, probably more than occasion, what it meant and the stage.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will never forget Mark Kennedys goal in the play off goal at Cardiff, fantastic left footed finish, probably more than occasion, what it meant and the stage.
Probably the opposite of what this thread is about!

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
There are many to enjoy from the locker of one Mr Steve Bull, my personal 'forgotten' favourite comes at 4:59 of this clip v's Hereford Utd.

Last edited:

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Osborn free kick at Bramall lane, think it was Easter. 1-1.

Think he got one there in a 3-2 win on a Friday night as well.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big Mixu smacked a good one at Loftus Rd in the league cup

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seem to recall Alex Rae scoring a couple of thunder bolts, was it against Bolton 25 yards volley?

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seem to recall Alex Rae scoring a couple of thunder bolts, was it against Bolton 25 yards volley?
Yup. In our first Prem season. Naylor made an error that gifted them an equaliser and was never forgiven by many.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bully’s header v Blues away in the cup. He headed it in from outside the box. Not a looping header over a stranded keeper but a ridiculous piece of skill that had it been scored by a more high-profile player would’ve got much more coverage. Ian Bennett was in goal for Blues that day I think, he was an excellent keeper but couldn’t do anything about it.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stephen Hunt goal that kept us up against Blackburn. I was so convinced we would still go down I hardly celebrated, but it was a great goal in a pressure situation.
The camera panned to Mick's face, his expression convinced me he should have been fired forthwith.

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
This high-tempo, 18 pass move finished off by David Jones vs. Spurs in 2010. You can hear McCarthy yelling at them to get it forwards.

Probably the best team goal I've seen us score. Also remember this game as it was Adlene's first start for us - nobody knew much about him beforehand but he played brilliant that night!

GV Wolf

Reaction score
It’s been said already but Robbie D’s goal against Everton at Wembley in the Centenary Cup. I thought it was going over but then dipped under the crossbar!
I would have been 18 back then - it’s the first and last time I drank Hofmiester (Wembley’s drink of choice at the time and I can’t spell it. I just remember it was awful).

Back
Top Bottom