Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goncalo Ramps (Typo meant Ramos)

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My bad on the typo on "Ramps" but the jokes have been brilliant!
Given the way that things on here are often recycled on Twitter, as though they are genuine exclusives, I wonder how long it will be before Wolves are linked with some young star called Typo?

Rauls Headband

Reaction score
In all seriousness I wonder if the recruitment team have looked at how Liverpool recruited and are trying to sign their own Luis Diaz. Maybe not in the same league (yet) but as others have mentioned loads of pace but good technically too. Would be great if we get him, and worth a punt when you look at how much we've spent previously.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given the way that things on here are often recycled on Twitter, as though they are genuine exclusives, I wonder how long it will be before Wolves are linked with some young star called Typo?
Could be worse, we might then get linked with Tyrone … :oops:

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolutely astonished in this discussion of the Ramps family that no mention has been made of his homeless uncles, Tomas and Toni…

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Then, I think you ought to correct that typo.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed, is there a large Turkish population in Wolverhampton? Just seems strange to quote a conversation with someone, when no one has a clue who they are.
Not that I know of. A few Turkish barbers? Probably Turkish Cypriots

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why a separate thread? Not having a dig at the OP, but is this rumour any more credible than the billions of others that come to nought?

Back
Top Bottom