Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goal scorers

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to know that the goals will be spread around this season instead of relying on just one striker.

Oxford Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I put £5 on a double of SEB to finish top scorer and us to win the league at the start of the season, I'm happy with the way things have started :)

F

Fred Flintoff

I put £5 on a double of SEB to finish top scorer and us to win the league at the start of the season, I'm happy with the way things have started :)

I've also had a bet on SEB for top scorer - £50 @ 16-1

S

scottishwolf II

Wonder what odds you would have got on big Chris??

E

EasternWolf

No other team has more than 1 player in the list and we have 4.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
lets hope we have 4 at end of the season - if so we will have won the league no doubt

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The lack of reliance on E-B is a major boost this season. Two of his three have been penalties*!

*If I was a keeper, I'd make sure I knew where opposition penalty takers put their pens, cos E-B goes down the middle every time.

D

dazmanwolf

The lack of reliance on E-B is a major boost this season. Two of his three have been penalties*!

*If I was a keeper, I'd make sure I knew where opposition penalty takers put their pens, cos E-B goes down the middle every time.

Tell the world his secret why don't ya! :mad: :D

H

haden-wolf

not banned - tied to the corner of the nets at the training ground for seb to aim at:D

Back
Top Bottom