Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Glenn Murrays hair

Howlin’ Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Got MOM match against us earlier in the season, decent player, two good goals last night, gave the Fulham fans ‘The Eyes’ celebtating both goals, then had to re-set both comb overs when his team mate patted his head. Not quite as good as Alan Gilzean, Ralph Coates or Sir Bobby but it med me loff.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grow a Trump... Like Terry Wogan it's just multiple different length syrups. .

D

Deleted member 4456

I think it's time for him to admit defeat and just shave it off, to be honest. He'll look far better for it.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sure he could afford a transplant like Leigh Griffith, Steven Fletcher, Wayne Rooney etc

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed a few other who seem to have a full quaff all of a sudden........Drinkwater ,koscielny, Fletcher (but took too much from the back), Townsend , Leigh Griffith....even ex Chelsea manager Conte

Suppose if you have that much spare dosh why not

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I saw the title I thought we’d signed it on loan.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I think it's time for him to admit defeat and just shave it off, to be honest. He'll look far better for it.
He actually cropped his hair quite short a few months back- looked better. He’s grown it out again- must have chickened out.

D

Deleted member 4456

He actually cropped his hair quite short a few months back- looked better. He’s grown it out again- must have chickened out.
I thought he had a transplant last year? I hope he kept the receipt.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I thought he had a transplant last year? I hope he kept the receipt.
Never knew that. Watched him in a match on Sky a few months ago, but could’ve been last season when his hair was really short- looked better.

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Noticed a few other who seem to have a full quaff all of a sudden........Drinkwater ,koscielny, Fletcher (but took too much from the back), Townsend , Leigh Griffith....even ex Chelsea manager Conte

I don't remember him ever losing his hair? It's always looked thick to me.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Don't see the point in all these guys running to the rug doctor when they start getting a bit thread bare on top. Just accept that you're losing your hair and get on with life rather than be so darned vain.

How are they gonna cope when their balls start sagging I wonder :eek:

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When Sky show an SPL game on occasions they have Kris Boyd and James McFadden in the studio. All that is missing is having Shane Warne presenting the show and as those two have gone for looking like the guy on the old Hamlet cigar ad ( for youngsters go on Youtube it is on there and is a classic portrayed by Gregor Fisher of Rab C Nesbitt fame ! ) to having a deep pile rug ( I was going to say **** pile but not sure it would get past the swear filter :) ) on their bounce ! In fact I half expect the lovely Hayley McQueen to say as the Americans do " This program has been brought to you by the Belgravia Hair Studio ! "

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a baldy I can confirm that it feels like a really big step when you first get it all shaved off, but once you've taken that step its really nothing, and it makes things a whole lot easier.

Once you've had it all lopped off you just then need to get yourself a decent set of clippers and buzz it once a week. It gives you one less job in the morning, as you can give it a quick once over in the shower and its dry in minutes, instead of worrying about drying it, combing it, putting gel in etc.

I really wish Prince William would get himself a grade 0.5 all over, it would look a whole lot better than the ridiculous half grown style he tends to go with. I'm sure once Harry's starts to go properly he won't be messing about and will shear the lot off!

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It does seem to hark back to the times before people realised that less is more when it comes to hair loss.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You'd just shave it all off wouldn't you?

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting video, didn't know Mick McCarthy and Paul Simpson kicked off his career.

D

Deleted member 3573J

David Silva has put every other hair transplant to shame, I think he must have had his donated from Action Man, the man could scour bathroom tiles with his bonce it looks that thick, so a huge congratulations to him.

As for Glenn Murray, does he never watch himself back on tv? Or does he believe his carefully grown 10 strands placed across the top of his head fool everyone who watches into believing he's got a full head of hair?

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
David Silva has put every other hair transplant to shame, I think he must have had his donated from Action Man, the man could scour bathroom tiles with his bonce it looks that thick, so a huge congratulations to him.

As for Glenn Murray, does he never watch himself back on tv? Or does he believe his carefully grown 10 strands placed across the top of his head fool everyone who watches into believing he's got a full head of hair?
I thought Silva just used to shave his head (looked like he did it himself) and then stopped- and it’s grown out again? Fooled me.

D

Deleted member 3573J

I thought Silva just used to shave his head (looked like he did it himself) and then stopped- and it’s grown out again? Fooled me.

DK_ajXZXkAApUbz.jpg

He had a radical idea to stop himself going bald by going bald for 2 years while the roots kicked in, very clever as you couldn't tell unless the camera caught a close up.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
DK_ajXZXkAApUbz.jpg

He had a radical idea to stop himself going bald by going bald for 2 years while the roots kicked in, very clever as you couldn't tell unless the camera caught a close up.
Good spot. I wondered why he was shaving his head when you could clearly see from the stubble on his head, there was hair there. We all know now.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hair transplant is cheating, go with what what you've been given and do it confidently.

Otherwise I may aswell go and get that penis enlargement now...

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Hair transplant is cheating, go with what what you've been given and do it confidently.

Otherwise I may aswell go and get that penis enlargement now...
Or try the combover to disguise the shame. Or is that just me?

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ralph Coates was the best.....his hair was always 2 yard behind him

Back
Top Bottom