Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Glastonbury acts 2019 (armchair viewing)

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best you watch on iplayer then, because they did play "Burn" seems to be a favourite of Roberts now, after refusing to play it for years.
Tim Pope's video of The Cure Hyde Park comes out on Bluray/download soon and they played it there too.

Quality, thanks .... I'll check it out.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought Friendly Fires set was quite spectacular but ruined a little by Ed McFarlanes palpable bitterness, at only being invited back to Glasto this once, in eleven years.

Last edited:

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best you watch on iplayer then, because they did play "Burn" seems to be a favourite of Roberts now, after refusing to play it for years.
Tim Pope's video of The Cure Hyde Park comes out on Bluray/download soon and they played it there too.

Just watching it back now.
I reckon, based on timings, they'd already played it by the time I posted that.

I went from downstairs watching on TV. Was gonna watch it on my phone in bed on my dodgy streamer as it's not carried on SkyGo but then it was buffering badly. I ended up downloading iPlayer and signing up. By that time I'd missed about 15 mins.

Awesome set.
In my opinion the mark of a really good band is one that can closely recreate the studio stuff on stage, or even improve it.

I can't really do rap and hip-hop .
Too much jumping about and shouting.
It's just ****ing noise.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw a bit of the Streets. Thought Skinner out of sorts - lacking in match fitness

Saw Liam Gallagher, Jesus his voice is more whiney and nasely nowadays. Painful viewing

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw a bit of the Streets. Thought Skinner out of sorts - lacking in match fitness

Saw Liam Gallagher, Jesus his voice is more whiney and nasely nowadays. Painful viewing

Streets... Now there's 1 band I never, ever understood the fascination.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
D-YonHSWwAYBpp0

It’s such an inspiration to see the eco warriors leading the way.

In the end self indulgence will always trump self sacrifice

W

wolvesultra

D-YonHSWwAYBpp0

It’s such an inspiration to see the eco warriors leading the way.

In the end self indulgence will always trump self sacrifice
Why do people presume Glastonbury’s full of eco warriors, it’s like any commercial festival these days full of all sorts and probably more suburbanites having a weekend away from the kids hitting it large on pink gin and Prosecco than actual eco warriors

But some of the idiot ring wing media/commentators will use this a cheap dig at the left.

Probably more ****ing Tory boys there than Ascot!

Back
Top Bottom