Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Getting tickets

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn’t really know whether it was worth a thread but as a member who has actually benefited from the new (ish) membership scheme I thought I’d share some knowledge for members still struggling to get tickets when they go on sale.

What I’ve been doing this season (successfully) is keeping the game day free, waiting until Tuesday or Wednesday of game week and taking a look at the ticket site. Without fail, every single game, quite a lot of tickets go back on the site - I assume they’re unsold corporate, players and returned season tickets. I’ve just managed to get 2 tickets for Saturday with absolutely no queue or drama.

Just thought I’d share this in hope it helps people on here who thought they couldn’t get tickets in time and didn’t bother looking again.

Hopefully I’m not shooting myself in the foot for other games now!!!

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep a fair shout, I also got tickets for the West Ham game today.

Hazza

Reaction score
Yep, it tends to work for me to. Went on yesterday and picked one up for Saturday with quite a choice of seats

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Some credit to the club for improving the incentive to return unused season tickets (I know it's still not ideal and it took a while!)

R

reanswolf

I didn’t really know whether it was worth a thread but as a member who has actually benefited from the new (ish) membership scheme I thought I’d share some knowledge for members still struggling to get tickets when they go on sale.

What I’ve been doing this season (successfully) is keeping the game day free, waiting until Tuesday or Wednesday of game week and taking a look at the ticket site. Without fail, every single game, quite a lot of tickets go back on the site - I assume they’re unsold corporate, players and returned season tickets. I’ve just managed to get 2 tickets for Saturday with absolutely no queue or drama.

Just thought I’d share this in hope it helps people on here who thought they couldn’t get tickets in time and didn’t bother looking again.

Hopefully I’m not shooting myself in the foot for other games now!!!
Fair play

Its been like this for years even since Fosun came in, there would invariably be some to quite easily get late on.

Reactions: Ned

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the conditions of selling your season ticket back to the club is that it doesn't go back for sale until the game is officially sold out. So the week of the game is always a good time to pick up some good seats.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the conditions of selling your season ticket back to the club is that it doesn't go back for sale until the game is officially sold out. So the week of the game is always a good time to pick up some good seats.
Yup, sellback only engages when the club have sold all of the tickets they have.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Got to say, as a member, it's been easy to get tickets this season for any home game at any time. Whether they've just gone on sale, a few weeks later, or the week of the game. Always tickets available. Easier than last season, although that was pretty easy too.

Reactions: Ned

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Got to say, as a member, it's been easy to get tickets this season for any home game at any time. Whether they've just gone on sale, a few weeks later, or the week of the game. Always tickets available. Easier than last season, although that was pretty easy too.
Hopefully that's telling the club that £45 behind the goals is an absolute joke.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully that's telling the club that £45 behind the goals is an absolute joke.

This, the continuous train strikes, and a cost of living crisis, plus the fact we’ve been so boring to watch for most of the season, is a pretty toxic mix leading to many unsold seats vs seasons past.

Back
Top Bottom