Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Get Molineux Rocking!

R

RK13REF

The board have done everything they possibly can. They've worked hard on the matchday experience, we've got a top class manager and some top class players with a new state of the art pitch to watch them on.

Surely if you're any kind of fan you're so excited by what's ahead.

So let's show our support, ticket sales must increase, Molineux should be a sell out vs Boro, as fans we've been crying out for years for the board to show some support.

Now it's our turn

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As soon as the boro tickets go on general sale I'm in

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love being in the South Bank whatever, but it's going to be electric now. I really genuinely believe that the way football is now (online, social media, FIFA game) Wolves can become one of those clubs that kids just latch on to - like Dortmund. And we've been there all along

Gonna need a bigger South Bank!

R

reanswolf

Yeah your arses down there folks, it might be hard to get tickets for the opener.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am feeling really excited.

Considering a season ticket now.

Really hope I can get in the South Bank for the Boro game either way. Cannot come quick enough.

old gold barmy army

Reaction score
I have my season ticket, not long changed jobs so not a lot of holiday but used most of it booking days off for the games I was having to work. Just hope Sky pick NONE of our games for TV now.!!!!! Can't see it myself especially with our high profile signings:(. Oh well will have to blob sick:D

R

reanswolf

Season ticket sales now up to 16000.

Expect that to increase between now and kick off, perhaps by quite a lot infact.

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't wait for this season to start. We have all waited for this. Proper investment. The clear out and being linked and actually attracting some of footballs top talent.

Bring it on!

GeoffPalmersLeftBoot

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They could easily add the second tier to the South Bank with little to no major disruption.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are Boro tickets on sale yet? I can't see them online.

GeoffPalmersLeftBoot

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Or even commence a single tier of the South Bank corners. That could add a few thousand but may have the draw back in the short term of not being covered from the elements.

dennison11

Reaction score
Must be a problem my end then as i'm a member but still cant seem to purchase. Maybe just that so many people trying to buy today.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Or even commence a single tier of the South Bank corners. That could add a few thousand but may have the draw back in the short term of not being covered from the elements.
Hope Wolves will open the Gene Kelly stand should they see demand for the Boro game going through the roof.

B

Big George

Over a decade in the Southbank, me and the old man have moved to the Northbank for next season. NL2 we're coming for ya

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes should open the temp stand. Sat there doing nothing. How many does it hold. Anyone know ?

I thought it was around 800 or so?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Negotiated my parole from the girlfriend. Coming for the opening game of the season, c'mon lads!

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some further welcome signs of the club moving in the right direction. I really hope that our fans show their appreciation of the efforts FOSUN are making by completely selling out for Boro. Let's make it a tremendous atmosphere and get the season going with three points.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Needs to be single tier IMO
A large 10/12,000 seat, (15,000 standing when the law is changed) single tier South Bank would be great.

The old one held 30,000, so half of that does not seem too extreme.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With today's news I think we may well sell 20000 season tickets. Boro will definitely sell out. Cmon **** it we can do this...

WOLVES HAY WE!!!!

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A large 10/12,000 seat, (15,000 standing when the law is changed) single tier South Bank would be great.

The old one held 30,000, so half of that does not seem too extreme.
Yes, must be a lot bigger and most importantly single tier.

Kph

Reaction score
Ill be there with my son
Contributing to the north bank roar

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be a problem my end then as i'm a member but still cant seem to purchase. Maybe just that so many people trying to buy today.

I've managed to buy a membership and Boro ticket. Might be a silly question, but are you logged in?

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be exciting if we can give Boro a hiding on Day 1. Get momentum, and carry it through the season.

Let's see what Nuno and the new signings are made of. None of this top 6 business, we need automatic promotion.

dennison11

Reaction score
I've managed to buy a membership and Boro ticket. Might be a silly question, but are you logged in?
You actually mad me double check lol. Yes I am. Think its a problem my end as Sky Broadband are having issues apparently

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be exciting if we can give Boro a hiding on Day 1. Get momentum, and carry it through the season.

Let's see what Nuno and the new signings are made of. None of this top 6 business, we need automatic promotion.

Would be very surprised if everything gelled quickly. Too many new things happening quickly. Give it a few weeks though and yes I'd hope we'd settle, and maybe this year we'll actually pick up a few points in November!

Pretty sure the fans will be patient now that Fosun have really flexed their muscles

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be very surprised if everything gelled quickly. Too many new things happening quickly. Give it a few weeks though and yes I'd hope we'd settle, and maybe this year we'll actually pick up a few points in November!

Pretty sure the fans will be patient now that Fosun have really flexed their muscles
Things have to gel quickly.

Back
Top Bottom