Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Georginio Wijnaldum

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reports in Euro Paper Talk (I have no idea how credible this publication is) that we have offered Georginio Wijnaldum a contract. He is out of contract at Liverpool in the summer and has just turned 30 years of age. Let's hope it is true although I imagine ours will not be the only offer he has to consider.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol! Absolutely no chance. He’s been linked with Barcelona and Inter. I know you’re just passing on what has been reported but I suspect that report is talking nonsense.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just out of interest why isn’t he resigning with Liverpool?

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Posted the other day I really like Wijnaldum but I just can't see it happening.

Would be ace if it did though.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame he'll get way better offers. Worth a cheeky punt of course given his contract is running down, but truth be told he's slightly above our current level and will likely find Champions League football somewhere else.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just the type of player we need but, come on, seriously?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be a definite yes from me at any cost despite his injuries but I can’t see it happening

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just the type of player we need but, come on, seriously?
I agree, highly unlikely but it's got to be worth a punt? Wages & signing-on fee shouldn't be too much of an issue with no transfer fee as long as it's not stupid money.

Worst he can say is no, but thanks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5910

If he's struggling to agree terms on a new deal with the champions, it seems unfathomable he'd agree one with us.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what I read a few weeks ago he wants a 3 year deal but Liverpool are only willing him to offer 2

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
We cannot offer him a contract to sign him for free in the summer. Foreign teams can approach him once he has 6 months left on his contract, but if we’re offering a contract, that means Liverpool have accepted a bid for him, and I doubt we’d be making one. Who knows

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well if he's not good enough for Liverpool he ain't good enough for Wolves ;)

I guess it's the same reason we get good players sometimes, and lose others. Every team is on a different development path and needs to move good players on to keep building. Like Jota with us.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
maybe the chance of a regular place might be in wolves favour to sign him

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to reports I've seen he wants a long and lucrative contract, would be a cracking player to sign but possibly out of our reach

D

Deleted member 4008

I agree not a fosun type signing. But if we don't make these types of signings then I think we will struggle to progress any further . We are at the crossroads this window and which way fosun and nuno go will decide nunos future as a bad window and I honestly think in the summer he will be gone . Also if no progression this year would fosun think to look to cash in on us.

They say a 10 year project but when things start to go backwards that's when you see what your owners really want . As youngsters will not work alone and we need more quality all over the outch to progress. Will and are they going to do that this window . As the last three windows we haven't.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Good player but a lot of people fancied Willian in the summer. North of 30 free agents rarely work out well

D

Deleted member 4184

Suits Klopp system well. Wouldn't suit our system.

Back
Top Bottom