Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gelson Martins

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t shoot the messenger. Reports saying we have agreement for Gelson Martins I’m place, just need to resolve details with sporting. Supposedly same media outlet who broke Patricio story. As I said I’m just passing on what is on twitter

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Another new thread, another OP who doesn't post a link. Is it that hard?

Other than that, HOLY **** GELSON GOD DAMN MARTINS that's just too much

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I thought he’d agreed terms with Atletico Madrid.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That’s because there was no link. As I said it might be false but just putting it on here. I also thought Athletico had agreed a deal

D

Deleted member 4124

“Atletico are waiting to see what happens with Patricio and Wolves before going ahead with signing Gelson Martins”

Omg. Wolves + Gelson Martins = WERE SIGNING HIM

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
“Atletico are waiting to see what happens with Patricio and Wolves before going ahead with signing Gelson Martins”

It is known

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Maybe we have a chance as we've shown with Rui Patricio we are willing to take the risk of not paying off Sporting and signing him on a free. Perhaps Atletico's delay and their negotiating with Sporting could work in our favour?

Abwolves

Groupie
Reaction score
I think if this was true we would be saying goodbye to either Cav or Costa :(

Reaction score

Yes a quick perusal of twitter does indeed confirm we're only mentioned as a comparative.

D

Deleted member 5962

Don’t shoot the messenger. Reports saying we have agreement for Gelson Martins I’m place, just need to resolve details with sporting. Supposedly same media outlet who broke Patricio story. As I said I’m just passing on what is on twitter

Any chance you could provide a link to the source you read this from? Even if its just a link to a twitter post.

Skyscraper

Reaction score
Any chance you could provide a link to the source you read this from? Even if its just a link to a twitter post.
Think this is it.

SIC Notícias‏Verified account @SICNoticias 54m54 minutes ago
“O Atlético de Madrid desistiu de Gelson Martins“ http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/opiniao/2018-07-18-O-Atletico-de-Madrid-desistiu-de-Gelson-Martins …

DiZu-fiXkAcBgPC.jpg

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Close thread - same journalist was misquoted saying atletico are waiting on Patricio ruling before they complete deal for Martins.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

To be fair though the original quote was misleading - as I said don’t shoot the messenger. It is a forum to put transfer rumours on so hey ho I won’t bother next time

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love the way someone posts what he thinks is news (even if its wrong or whatever) and so many people just jump down his throat, I've noticed this quite a lot lately, and tbh puts me off even posting anything on this forums anymore.
Kick back, head to the Winchester and wait for it all to blow over

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair though the original quote was misleading - as I said don’t shoot the messenger. It is a forum to put transfer rumours on so hey ho I won’t bother next time
Don’t be put off, it’s interesting seeing who we’re linked to, it was on Facebook too. And even if it’s wrong, hey it’s fun! We are on a different planet to three years ago. Four or five ? years ago we were down to division one! Let’s enjoy it!

D

Deleted member 4023

Nothing against the poster, but aren’t Atletico in advanced talks to sign him?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Long day... Think I'm getting stir crazy with all these rumours
No kidding.......the rumours are draining me. I come home from work and look to see if Wolves have bought anyone.
Nothing......I wish Nuno would throw us a bone now and again. Or even a definite maybe.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t fret old chap......you posted what you read in good faith and everybody knew it was not confirmed.

portugaletc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Extremely talented, I'd compare him to Nani. He's able to do some tricks that should be illegal for how 'filthy' they are (will make you feel sorry for the opposition defenders), but he really needs to improve his decision making. He's like Bright, but better.

S

ShropshireLad

OK, you've passed it on...but it's Twitter you're talking about. It'll be on HITC soon and then we'll believe it. :eek:

Not saying it isn't true but a link would have been helpful.

D

Deleted member 5962

I love the way someone posts what he thinks is news (even if its wrong or whatever) and so many people just jump down his throat, I've noticed this quite a lot lately, and tbh puts me off even posting anything on this forums anymore.

Hope I'm not included in this. Asking for a source ≠ jumping down someones throat.

D

Deleted member 4124

Who here has jumped down his throat?

D

Deleted member 4124

I was making a general comment about how this rumour started. If you want to take it personally, go ahead.

Skyscraper

Reaction score

This kind of tone is what I'm talking about, no need, simple would you mind linking to where you heard it would be all that is needed.

Back
Top Bottom