Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gaz tapped up?

Will Gaz leave for Man Ure?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What the hell is this bit :rolleyes:... "The Midlands outfit may be forced to pay compensation to Manchester United if they decide to appoint O'Neil as their new manager. Wolves handed O'Neil a three-year contract when he took charge over the summer." ... top writing, so we have to pay them compensation to keep our own manager, finally proof the league is fixed?
I think they got their words a bit mixed lol
Man Utd would have to pay us as hes contracted for 3 years
As for Hobbs saying "we need to have an honest conversation as to the future" again thats normal
At season end all managers sit down and discuss the future,what money is available,targets,sales etc,and obviously improved contracts if they have done well
Nothing in this at all,im sure most Prem clubs would like to have GON as part of their team,im equally sure he has much bigger things planned for himself and Wolves

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just saw a post of this elsewhere. All the Man United fans are saying:

"Welcome to the club"

Thousand upon thousand, all from a variety of nations. They really are an enormous football club up there with Real Madrid. It would not surprise me if their true number was approaching a billion worldwide.

And we wonder why the world is in such a mess.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just saw a post of this elsewhere. All the Man United fans are saying:

"Welcome to the club"

Thousand upon thousand, all from a variety of nations. They really are an enormous football club up there with Real Madrid. It would not surprise me if their true number was approaching a billion worldwide.

And we wonder why the world is in such a mess.
How many will stay loyal if man utd continues to be mediocre? And anyway, one generation support. Their kids will go for the club that's winning cups.
**** em. Horrible club. Arrogant fans. I hope they spend a billion pounds in the summer and get relegated.

Oldskooldayz

Groupie
Reaction score
Non story really, if it was the head coach position then he's off like a shot. The chance to build a side with those kinds of resources would be too much to turn down for anyone.

As a coach though? Nah not happening he's the main man here working with a much smaller budget but it's his ideas and tactics not doing what the boss wants and if he keeps this kind of work up then sooner or later realistically 1 of the big boys might just come calling

Back
Top Bottom