Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gary O’Neil

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is just skewed is a synonym of distort and in the context of Bully being paid by Wolves so his article is skewed in favour of the club, it is the same as saying it was distorted. They both mean not giving an honest account of our situation, as his version is skewed because he is being paid.

That comes across to me, as Bully didn't give an honest account, because Wolves pay him. That to me, excuse me, sounds like an attack on Bully's integrity, which I think you have said you didn't mean. I believe you, but, I don't think you can blame me for thinking you meant that.
Well I can, because you aren’t using or accepting the actual definition of the phrase, which was used as it was intended….

Not being an ass on purpose, but it isn’t a knock on his integrity…. That is you using your own definition that is incorrect.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I can, because you aren’t using or accepting the actual definition of the phrase, which was used as it was intended….

Not being an ass on purpose, but it isn’t a knock on his integrity…. That is you using your own definition that is incorrect.

We have to agree to disagree this time.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Done a great job today!

Was very much in his wheel house of a Bournemouth performance of sit back, absorb the pressure and play it into space/to the fast lad to break up and be the attack.

Against city with our quality in attack that works well.

We just need to find the ability to play good football in games where it is closer in terms of the quality/level of the teams.

But so much of today is down to the awesome performance of Dawson! He was massive and two interventions that were game changing

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's shown he can get get us playing high pressing football, but we can't sustain it with our attacking options after the starting 3

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
Completely agree. Today was very encouraging.
I really don’t know if GON is going to work out and I was not inspired by his appointment to say the least, but I’m willing to give him a little time to work with the squad, get to know the players, and develop a playing style that will optimize the skill sets at his disposal. Truly, a very difficult situation to step into four days before the first match.

Thought he set the team up well and the players responded. What else do you want from your manager? Hope we can use this win as a catalyst into the next month…

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've been critical of Gary, can't fault him today most of us would've taken a 3-0 defeat before kick off.

Can't fault him or the players today, a famous Molineux victory.

Personally in my opinion it surpasses the 3-2 against them a few years ago, they are stronger than they were then and we are weaker than we were then and we won against 11 players.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes sub was spot on . Learnt from Liverpool

Not sure about getting Jonny on , he simply isn’t up to it.

Huge result .

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Done a great job today!

Was very much in his wheel house of a Bournemouth performance of sit back, absorb the pressure and play it into space/to the fast lad to break up and be the attack.

Against city with our quality in attack that works well.

We just need to find the ability to play good football in games where it is closer in terms of the quality/level of the teams.

But so much of today is down to the awesome performance of Dawson! He was massive and two interventions that were game changing
Also very much in Nuno's wheelhouse.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did the right thing today, but Man City despite their brilliance are arguably one of the easiest sides to decide what tactics to use against and has to be said we didn't have a huge threat on the break (though we did spend most of the game ahead so can be argued we didn't need to)

Great result and fair play to him, but we've seen enough crap not to get too excited just yet. Continue it against Villa next week

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well, as someone who said on this very forum that we should give GON time, I feel rather smug today. But I'm not perfect as I generally think Semedo and Cunha are a waste of space. That's the beauty of being a supporter isn't it?

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not exactly trying to downplay his own part in this victory.

However I can understand his need to do this after all the recent criticism and question marks about his ability.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was genuinely concerned about some of the rumours & comments that he's lost the dressing room and the team aren't keen to play for him?! That performance would suggest otherwise eh?
Most of these are just made up nonsense from school boys {of any age} on social media.

Back
Top Bottom