Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gary Gardner

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His apparently available. I would welcome him with open arms

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He would be a good signing. Box to box style player, that we are lacking.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems to have stalled a bit in his career. Looked a cracking prospect at one point.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Injuries haven't helped his career. Looked really good at Forest in a loan spell, last season.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a box to box player in Coady but 'handbrake Ken' won't let the two deep midfield players press the ball properly and get higher up the pitch for him to become an effective player for us. I'm convinced Coady would flourish in a good team who play on the front foot.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never heard of him tbh but I bet if we look back we'll find similar threads on Rowe, Saville, Coady, Evans, Wallace - none of whom have made a halfpence of difference to Wolves?????

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oooooooohh another central midfielder for KJ to spunk money on............ Yes let's do it!

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a box to box player in Coady but 'handbrake Ken' won't let the two deep midfield players press the ball properly and get higher up the pitch for him to become an effective player for us. I'm convinced Coady would flourish in a good team who play on the front foot.

Handbrake Ken - brilliant

D

Deleted member 4124

Tough-tackling box-to-box midfielder who's an academy product of a Premier League team. Recently impressed in a mid table championship team.

So he's basically a less experienced, more injury prone Conor Coady, but a year older?

Last edited by a moderator:

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tough-tackling box-to-box midfielder who's an academy product of a Premier League team. Recently impressed in a mid table championship team.

So he's basically a less experienced, more injury prone Conor Coady, but a year older?
Does George Saville fall into that category aswell?

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We don't need him.. We've got central midfielders that haven't been given a chance yet.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's years better than what we've got so why not!?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We don't need him.. We've got central midfielders that haven't been given a chance yet.
I hate to think what their ability is like if they can't get past the ordinary Price and lacklustre McDonald.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would love him here. Said in the summer he would've been my #2 target after a left winger... A goalscoring central midfielder that would imo work well in a 4-3-3 alongside McDonald with Price/Coady holding.

M

MattySadler

GG was viewed as an excellent prospect for Villa when he was 18/ 19 years old, but he is 23 now. Injuries have definitely played there part, but he hasn't developed as expected. I'd say he'd still be worth a gamble provided the fee was right. There is a good player in there.

Chuck Murray

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Handbrake Ken

Hopefully the last two performances hint at why KJ has asked his mids to play more defensively. Hopefully Williamson or someone of his ilk will be back in the picture in January. This level of play cannot last.

Back
Top Bottom