Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gary’s De-Presser

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto could have just had cramp or something and given his history just **** himself and thought it was a hammy. Unlikely though.
This went through my mind at the time. He walked off the pitch and didn't look to be in too much pain, just wonder if he was over cautious.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto could have just had cramp or something and given his history just **** himself and thought it was a hammy. Unlikely though.
If that was cramp, he must have had his leg on upside down when you consider he had his hand on his hamstring.

Be great news if it was just cramp, though.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumour has it Cunha fit to start

Gary not saying anything kinda means doesn’t wanna give away tactics not sure myself probably says more than we think.

Cov will come and park the bus looking to counter like Brentford did. Up to us to deny them.

Ultimately once again the atmosphere can carry us home. Make it a raucous folks!!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
This went through my mind at the time. He walked off the pitch and didn't look to be in too much pain, just wonder if he was over cautious.
He wasn’t called up for Portugal though, surely he would be if fit

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumour has it Cunha fit to start

Gary not saying anything kinda means doesn’t wanna give away tactics not sure myself probably says more than we think.

Cov will come and park the bus looking to counter like Brentford did. Up to us to deny them.

Ultimately once again the atmosphere can carry us home. Make it a raucous folks!!
I will be very surprised if they park the bus. With our injuries I think they'll think they are in with a decent chance and give it a good go. I think it'll be a good game but hopefully our class throughout the side will be too much for them.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto’s family carried him out the ground like a baby and up the hill to the players car park during the second half. Be amazed if he’s fit anytime soon

(I was on the back row of the cheap seats)

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He wasn’t called up for Portugal though, surely he would be if fit
Possibly, but as Portugal only have friendlies, perhaps they have agreed not to pick him.
I would imagine he does actually have an injury, but it's nowhere near as bad as he first thought. A bit like when a player gets clattered, goes down in a heep screaming, then realises it's not actually that bad.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I push a pen for a living and get a pain in my middle finger. It’s worse when I use my computer keyboard.

I thought it was old age, but you have reassured me.
Not sure what that has to do with knowing any muscle can get cramp, but whatever floats your boat....

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be very surprised if they park the bus. With our injuries I think they'll think they are in with a decent chance and give it a good go. I think it'll be a good game but hopefully our class throughout the side will be too much for them.
I can’t see them coming to try and match us and win by you never know as long as Wolves win!!

fleck1

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see Bellegarde in the squad today, looked like an impact injury from falling on the player initially.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha will be in the squad, Bellegarde may be, I’ve got a better chance than Neto of playing.

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see Bellegarde in the squad today, looked like an impact injury from falling on the player initially.
He got clattered about 3 or 4 mins before he went down. When you watch it back you can see he was struggling from immediately after that until he went down in our area.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting there's been no training video this week

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Very secretive, cards close to the chest. I like it, that's how clubs should go about things.

Fair play to GON for 1. shifting the praise away from himself and 2. insisting that we aren't done yet. The more he says the more I back him.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dawson and Bellegarde both out of tomorrow's game. Dawson may be back next week. Bellegarde knee still not right. Hwang back training on the grass and could be back in less than 3 weeks.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Dawson and Bellegarde both out of tomorrow's game. Dawson may be back next week. Bellegarde knee still not right. Hwang back training on the grass and could be back in less than 3 weeks.
Missed the start, did he say anything about Cunha? All the stuff about 19 senior pros, 5 injured, 3 of them are keepers was stark. So it's 10 from 12 tomorrow with Bueno not counting in the 19 - no mention of anyone else who isn't in the PL squad list.

Taking my boots Tuesday.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Missed the start, did he say anything about Cunha? All the stuff about 19 senior pros, 5 injured, 3 of them are keepers was stark. So it's 10 from 12 tomorrow with Bueno not counting in the 19 - no mention of anyone else who isn't in the PL squad list.

Taking my boots Tuesday.
He's reportedly fit to feature in some way, but I got that information off the Internet.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon the 22:30 will be about Cunha, too strange that nothing mentioned now.

Let's hope it's good news.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
He's reportedly fit to feature in some way, but I got that information off the Internet.
Just taking his numbers 16 senior outfielders 11 fit and 5 injured I get
FIT
Semedo
RAN
Toti
Santi
Kilman
João
Bouba
Lemina
Doyle
Sarabia
Doc

INJURED
Neto
Dawson
Hwang
Bellegarde

So that puts Cunha in the second list doesn't it? I'll hope that's not right!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Just taking his numbers 16 senior outfielders 11 fit and 5 injured I get
FIT
Semedo
RAN
Toti
Santi
Kilman
João
Bouba
Lemina
Doyle
Sarabia
Doc

INJURED
Neto
Dawson
Hwang
Bellegarde

So that puts Cunha in the second list doesn't it? I'll hope that's not right!
This is GON's full quote at the presser. Reading between the lines, I'd guess he's included Cunha as one of the currently injured players as he doesn't think he's fully fit.

O'Neil said: "Matheus Cunha will play some football for us this week.

"He's back, he's fine and has worked his socks off. He's shaved an enormous amount of time off the medical diagnosis of what he had.

"He's done unbelievably well and now the decision for me is when and how long he plays. He is training, sprinting and has done everything you can do to test the hamstring, apart from being put into a Premier League game.

"It's now on me to decide if that's from the start tomorrow, the bench tomorrow or from the start on Tuesday. We're trying to get it right for him as he's massively important to us for tomorrow's game, but also the nine after that.

"He has an important summer as well with Copa America, where hopefully he will play a big part in.

"There's big decisions to be made on Matheus Cunha, but the work he's done and how keen he's been to get back involved is unbelievably impressive.

"I've not seen anything like it before really. I've not seen anyone shave that much time off it and look as powerful and strong as he does."

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
This is GON's full quote at the presser. Reading between the lines, I'd guess he's included Cunha as one of the currently injured players as he doesn't think he's fully fit.

O'Neil said: "Matheus Cunha will play some football for us this week.

"He's back, he's fine and has worked his socks off. He's shaved an enormous amount of time off the medical diagnosis of what he had.

"He's done unbelievably well and now the decision for me is when and how long he plays. He is training, sprinting and has done everything you can do to test the hamstring, apart from being put into a Premier League game.

"It's now on me to decide if that's from the start tomorrow, the bench tomorrow or from the start on Tuesday. We're trying to get it right for him as he's massively important to us for tomorrow's game, but also the nine after that.

"He has an important summer as well with Copa America, where hopefully he will play a big part in.

"There's big decisions to be made on Matheus Cunha, but the work he's done and how keen he's been to get back involved is unbelievably impressive.

"I've not seen anything like it before really. I've not seen anyone shave that much time off it and look as powerful and strong as he does."
Cheers. That's pretty good I guess, with my Wolves hat (the only one I have) on I want to say sod the Copa America, but I guess if you're keeping the player sweet then you have to understand that. To be honest I'd be very excited, but we all (including O'Neil) have the shadow of Neto cast across us.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, have I missed something?! Is Hugo Bueno unfit?

We really are down to the bare bones. Unfair on Gary and the players, Fosun take note!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, have I missed something?! Is Hugo Bueno unfit?

We really are down to the bare bones. Unfair on Gary and the players, Fosun take note!
It really is bare bones when you consider Villa are without Cash, Mings, McGinn, Ramsey, Kamara and Buendia, yet they can put out a really good starting 11.

Compare that to what we’ve got. Our bench is bloody awful!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I rarely watch the whole of press conferences as I start to lose interest along the way. But today I watched the whole 20 minutes engrossed by GON. I still feel so terrible that I doubted this guy and said bad things about him in August based on nothing at all apart from that ****ing Bournemouth idiot with Dazzling Dave. His replies are always considered and thoughtful and you realise just by listening to him his knowledge of the game is 100%. I urge all on here to give the PC a listen as he certainly has a way of inspiring confidence which must be amazing for the players.

Back
Top Bottom