Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gary’s De-Presser

Rowzed

Reaction score
Don’t think there’s been a thread on this weekly talking point

Points for me from today:

Not doing an injury update because he doesn’t want to give team away, does this mean one of the recent injuries might be available or is it kiddology

Full of respect for Coventry and Mark Robins

Cunha has done v well and being back in training is a big lift for the squad

Fraser has been slowly worked back in following his hip injury and he is only just getting up to full fitness. Wasn’t prepared to say if he would start tomorrow, though it sounds like he will

Not over-convinced by Semi Finals being at Wembley but happy to be convinced, he’s not yet thinking about winning FA Cup just playing Coventry

Deflecting credit for the season onto staff, players and fans but still insists “we haven’t done anything yet”

Relationship with the crowd is necessary for success, home form reflects that

As usual came across really well

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

Not doing an injury update because he doesn’t want to give team away, does this mean one of the recent injuries might be available or is it kiddology

Fraser has been slowly worked back in following his hip injury and he is only just getting up to full fitness. Wasn’t prepared to say if he would start tomorrow, though it sounds like he will

Not over-convinced by Semi Finals being at Wembley but happy to be convinced, he’s not yet thinking about winning FA Cup just playing Coventry

Deflecting credit for the season onto staff, players and fans but still insists “we haven’t done anything yet”

Was very good as usual
Glad he’s not given updates on injuries let’s wait and see

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thanks for the info.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't realise Fraser had been injured aswell

Plenty round me slating him on 60 mins last week saying 'he's only 19 and he's knackered'

Rowzed

Reaction score

Plenty round me slating him on 60 mins last week saying 'he's only 19 and he's knackered'
He made a point of saying how hard he works and that the coaches have to tell him when to stop as he will overdo it. So I imagine when he’s had some time to develop and grow into the league he will be as hard working and fit as the rest

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Common sense by GON but utter anathema to the "want to know everything yesterday" internet generation. I'm sure some of them genuinely believe that anything not posted online could never have happened....
but everythings a conspiracy ay it, people who have nothing better to do than write nonsense online questioning the process of a premier league manager and someone who had a very good career in this country

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t help wondering whether we might just have a few more injuries than we thought? Maybe see Cunha from the bench?

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

To be completely honest I did.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He's grown in his dealings with the media as surely as the players have grown in their respective roles under his leadership.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My guess is that Bellegarde may be ok but would be staggered if either Hwang or Neto were in the squad tomorrow. Holman must be with the first team tomorrow as left out of the u21''s today. Also no sign of Ty Barnett but not sure if he is injured again or with the first team squad.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would he say we are in a better spot than we thought we would be if there are more injuries??
Both can still be correct.

Not naming injuries suggests to me there is an issue and doesn’t want to give it away to Cov.

Better spot if Cunha, Neto, Hwang and Bellegarde are closer than had been anticipated.

I read it as looking positive for Villa but might be a surprise absence tomorrow.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of semi positive hints in there
Could mean anything and nothing
If hes pleased with where we are in comparison to where we could be then ill take that all day long
Dont expect miracles but do expect Bellegarde and Cunha to play some part in the squad tomorrow

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of all the players for tomorrow I just pray both Mario and Joao are fit.
Agreed, the game will be won in midfield, it’s where Coventry have been strongest although they’ve had injuries there recently too.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will continue with my highly successful Cup predictions - we will win 2-1. Edgy but we'll get through. The team will be:
Sa, Semedo, Kilman, Dawson, Toti, RAN, Gomes and Lemina, Sarabia and Fraser. Cunha will be on the bench but not risked unless absolutely necessary.
GON is an absolute master at PC. Serious when necessary but with a nice sense of humour as appropriate. Never really liked PCs much before but I actually listen to his and enjoy them.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely not ok,but hopefully not as bad as we feared
Contra to that he may be out for some time but others not as bad as feared
Very veiled comments from GON that has many interpretations
Exactly he will be back 4 weeks max id guess see what tomorrow brings hopefully Wembley prospects

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gary O’Neil comes across very well whenever I see him giving interviews, be they pre or post match. I think Wolves are lucky to have such a steady person at the helm, no histrionics or playing to the camera, he just says things as he sees them.

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I will continue with my highly successful Cup predictions - we will win 2-1. Edgy but we'll get through. The team will be:
Sa, Semedo, Kilman, Dawson, Toti, RAN, Gomes and Lemina, Sarabia and Fraser. Cunha will be on the bench but not risked unless absolutely necessary.
GON is an absolute master at PC. Serious when necessary but with a nice sense of humour as appropriate. Never really liked PCs much before but I actually listen to his and enjoy them.
I know it worked in getting a replay at Brentford, but only starting 10 against Coventry seems a bit disrespectful.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
10 v 11 brave choice

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Daws is injured so that’s 9v 11 :)
For my team prediction above, Dawson was the one I was most unsure about tbh. I'll stick with him but certainly no Neto, Bellagarde and Cunha on the bench. I feel able to sense the vibes at GON' s PCs now!

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto could have just had cramp or something and given his history just **** himself and thought it was a hammy. Unlikely though.

Back
Top Bottom