Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Funeral music

P

paddingtonwolf

god knows - I want itsy bitsy teeny weeny by bombularina

S

singwolf_1

I've told Mrs Singwolf what to play at mine - Beatles, Stones, The Who, Dylan (now that will really $$$$ them off), Stranglers, Dexys (Geno), and The Sex Pistols.

Oh ! And Steve Harley and The ****ney Rebel's Come Up And See Me (Make Me Smile) ;)

W

Wivey Wolf

I will be entering (horizontally) to "Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong

I will be going out to "Wonderful World" by Joey Ramone...

JAIRDUCOCHET

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is a true story... a guy by us committed suicide, his request for the music to be played was Aga do dodo push pineapple etc....
Some strange people.

L

lon chaney jr

I want Chopsticks, played on the bagpipes, while 2 midgets in baco-foil suits do robotics.

M

Malicious Steve

My wife is under instruction - assuming Im first out of the way - but married to her,its likely...

Liquidator- Harry J
Requiem - Killing Joke
and then anything by David Hasselhoff

W

Wivey Wolf

I went to a funeral in July of a dear friend who was well known in Amateur Dramatics circles. She was brought in to "Life is a Cabaret" and went out to "Reach" by S-Club 7... she was a classy lady.

D

Deleted member 3604

No funeral for me and in any case i wouldn't be able to hear the music. Sentimental crap.

W

Winelord

Friend of a friend was cremated. As per his instructions, he was rolled into the "oven" to the Thunderbirds theme tune.

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Friend of a friend was cremated. As per his instructions, he was rolled into the "oven" to the Thunderbirds theme tune.

Inspired. :cool:

I'd be tempted to go with the Buzzcocks' "Something's Gone Wrong Again" and the Crazy World of Arthur Brown's "Fire".

L

lon chaney jr

As my coffin rolls towards the flames, I want 'Ain't no Stoppin' Us Now'.

D

dazmanwolf

I have got "Going Underground by the Jam" & "Down Down by Status Quo" & "Fire by The Fabulous Arthur Brown" written into my will to be played at my cremation!

I'm sure I will add a few more before the end is nigh! ;)

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Friend of mine committed suicide 10 years ago, she had Frank Sinatras 'My Way' playing as they carried her coffin out!!

P

peckinpah wolf

Hooray for Captain Spaulding by Groucho Marx

Helden by David Bowie (The German version is the superior version)

And just to annoy everyone Tin Machine by Tin Machine

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I produce loads of Service Sheets for funerals and I would say the most popular piece of music is "The Lord's My Shepherd" if its a serious answer you are looking for.

I wouldn't mind being buried to "Learn to Fly" by the Foo Fighters when I go.

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I produce loads of Service Sheets for funerals and I would say the most popular piece of music is "The Lord's My Shepherd" if its a serious answer you are looking for.

I think it was my mum's uncle who had Abide With Me, as it was the only hymn he knew (presumably because of the Cup Final).

W

Wivey Wolf

That's certainly the traditional funeral hymn.

Back
Top Bottom