Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
IMG_6100.jpeg

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!

Here we go again! How is everyone? Last weekends loss up in Newcastle was a disappointing result, but I don’t think it quite reflected the game fully. We didn’t deserve much from the game, but it wasn’t an absolute shocker.

Today is a chance to bounce back and generate some more good vibes before next week. We’ve all as fans talked about how important our home form will be at the end of the season, and so far in this run we’ve lost to Brentford and beat Sheffield Utd. A positive result is needed today I think. Not going to be easy but we’re capable of winning.

In terms of line-up, I actually think strangely that this is Gary’s toughest selection yet. I listened to his interview yesterday and I get what he’s saying about he has to focus on Fulham, but next week is huge. Personally anyone who isn’t 100%, even if they’re 99.9%, i wouldn’t be risking it. Of course players who are 100% fit can get an injury, bad tackle etc, but Gary has to be sensible here.

Sa
Kilman Santi Toti
Semedo Lemina Doyle Bueno
Sarabia Fraser Ait-Nouri.​

Bentley, Doherty, Dawson, Gomes, Traore, Bellegarde, Neto, Mini Mina, Chirewa.

No need to risk Dawson, Gomes and Neto.

Every game and every result is important, but if you gave me the choice of only winning today or next week, it’s an easy choice. But there’s no reason not to win both. Atmosphere will be interesting today. I always think it’s not so good when the away fans don’t bring many and are in the quadrant. Sometimes I think the south bank needs a big away following to get themselves going.

We owe this lot one after their cheating at their place earlier in the season.

Whether you’re following the game from Wolverhampton, across the Black Country or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need to get back on track today and I have every faith that we will. COYW!!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve got to go full strength today unless there’s a real 50/50 decision as otherwise Fulham will beat us. They leapfrog us if they win so it’s not going to be a game where we can afford to rest players - there’s a week until Coventry.

Let’s hope the lads have recovered and are ready to go again and let’s hope Molineux gets rocking like it can do.

Big game in the European race.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tough match. Flum in good form; Muniz scoring and Traore back from injury and contributing. Wouldn't have been easy with a full squad to choose from, but with injuries to key players....
We can win, but will need to play at our Spuds and Chelsea best, not the Brentford and Sheffield worst. Which Wolves will turn up?

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve got to go full strength today unless there’s a real 50/50 decision as otherwise Fulham will beat us. They leapfrog us if they win so it’s not going to be a game where we can afford to rest players - there’s a week until Coventry.

Let’s hope the lads have recovered and are ready to go again and let’s hope Molineux gets rocking like it can do.

Totally agree

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This, 100%

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone remember the 4-4?? Today has that weird feeling about it. Nobody knows what to expect. Come on serve us up a cracker lads

SingleMalt

Reaction score
Anyone remember the 4-4?? Today has that weird feeling about it. Nobody knows what to expect. Come on serve us up a cracker lads
That’s the last match I managed to get to. What a come back that was, shame we buggered it up at the end though. I really do have to get back to the UK to watch a game at Molineux at some point…

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
Think this will end up in a draw. Fulham in decent form and we aren't going to be at full strength up top.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know who the group being followed round by a tv camera outside are? Look mixed Chinese / western group and look like they aren’t short of a few quid. Fosun? New investors?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know who the group being followed round by a tv camera outside are? Look mixed Chinese / western group and look like they aren’t short of a few quid. Fosun? New investors?
Must be Mile ends investors.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be Mile ends investors.
Americans yes they are here today Iv had the message. LAFC, grasshoppers had to be sold first. Seen to be doing the right thing before striking our deal. Because of the links between Guo wife and us. So this is now a clean slate

Separation of any suggested links between fosun (Wolves) and the interested party (Grasshoppers) was apparently necessary to show good governance principles although you dont have to be rocket scientist to come up with the obvious.

Roma is the subject of a Saudi PIF bid as they extend club acquisition policy outside England. Marseille also in their sights.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was on a very crowded (loads of cancellations) train down from the Smoke with a load of Fulham fans.... Another Wolves fans summed them up really well as "Nice, are they really football fans?". A different world to travelling with Millwall or West Ham fans (l have sadly done both).....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have done both. Millwall and West Ham. Wow!

A right hooligan, you are.
Travelling to Wolvo with Millwall for a night match, watching us beat them 1-0, dodging the carnage in the City centre and then sharing a train with a load of peed-up, drugged-up, thugs arriving into Euston at approximately 0120 was a real 'highlight'.....

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was on a very crowded (loads of cancellations) train down from the Smoke with a load of Fulham fans.... Another Wolves fans summed them up really well as "Nice, are they really football fans?". A different world to travelling with Millwall or West Ham fans (l have sadly done both).....
Surprised they’ve only taken the Quad.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope Fraser does well as need the fringe players to up their game with such a small squad .

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I understand the Raul isn't in the Fulham squad through injury but wondered if he will be at the game. He deserves one last rendition of Si Signor seeing as we didn't get to say a proper goodbye - what do you think?
Did it happen?

Back
Top Bottom