Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham away

Reaction score
Tickets in the neutral section of the Putney End now showing as sold out. They have opened up some parts of the new Riverside Stand at £50 - £80. Need a supporter history and no local postcode for the opposition

Sheffield Wolf

Reaction score
Don’t suppose anybody had 3 spare tickets. Not sure I’ll have enough points.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've 2 adult Fulham tickets spare face value cash on collection only from Sedgley DM me if anyone wants them please.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets in the neutral section of the Putney End now showing as sold out. They have opened up some parts of the new Riverside Stand at £50 - £80. Need a supporter history and no local postcode for the opposition
What area is the neutral section?

What areas are designated the away end?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What area is the neutral section?

What areas are designated the away end?
They're both still the Putney end I believe. The stand with the robo-stewards behind the goal.

It's a good away day but I don't even try for away tickets anymore.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm looking for a spare ticket. Will be in London so can collect same day and late notice if any become available. Thanks!

SE_Wolves

Reaction score
Where’s everyone drinking for this? Going with my mate who is a Chelsea fan, he’s in the home end me in the away end. Will be in London from 3

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Where’s everyone drinking for this? Going with my mate who is a Chelsea fan, he’s in the home end me in the away end. Will be in London from 3
Probably be in and around Hammersmith, but I’m stopping in Earls Court.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Staying over in Wimbledon, so for me it will be a couple of stops on the District line to Putney Bridge and then into the "Bricklayers Arms".
Good traditional public house serving good ales although it does tend to get busy.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So many decent pubs around Putney and given the nature of Fulham you won't get turned away from any based on who you support!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you find somewhere to drink? Just curious as five of us (all with the same last name) all displaying gold and black attire were unable to enter the same pub as three of them had tickets in the home end and two in the away!

Oh well, the pizza was good.

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Did you find somewhere to drink? Just curious as five of us (all with the same last name) all displaying gold and black attire were unable to enter the same pub as three of them had tickets in the home end and two in the away!

Oh well, the pizza was good.
Had no issues in the Wetherspoons by the river. Plenty of Wolves in there wearing colours.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So many decent pubs around Putney and given the nature of Fulham you won't get turned away from any based on who you support!

Agree.
I was welcomed in the Bricklayers Arms just south of the river wearing my gold & black scalf and had some good conversations with Fulham supporters. The beer was good too.

R

reanswolf

Have Fulham opened up their new stand yet? Or only the wings?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Was surprised how many pubs shut early after the game. We were in one pub and they were doing last orders about quarter past 10, seems early for a Friday night!

Back
Top Bottom