Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham Away

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Great stuff, saves me a £5 at an expensive time of year.

N

Northamptonwolf

Great gesture

Much better way of doing it than free or discounted travel like other clubs. This way every fan going benefits

Well done wolves

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Free bus would have been kind considering there's no trains.

D

Deleted member 4453

Screenshot_20181124-124547_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

These on sale to ASTs now in case they've missed it...

2700 allocation, what was it last season 4500?

D

Deleted member 3751

What's the general consensus on how these will sell? Been given a 'pass' from the missus for this one (she's very kind...)! But Boxing Day, early start, no trains, on TV and with London being against all users of fossil fuel motor vehicles, must be a few that would usually go that have been put off?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the general consensus on how these will sell? Been given a 'pass' from the missus for this one (she's very kind...)! But Boxing Day, early start, no trains, on TV and with London being against all users of fossil fuel motor vehicles, must be a few that would usually go that have been put off?
No congestion charge over Xmas/New Year. Buses and tube should be running (check on TfL website) if you want to park on outskirts.

London's Congestion Charge

Last edited:

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Or park on someones drive - like I do - there are several on-line parking sites

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do people think this will make it to general sale?

Two of us have 1030 points but would ideally like to bring some other family members who are not regular attendees. At £25 in the away end I don’t mind buying for a group, but don’t want to pay £50 a ticket in the neutral end. Will watch it on tv if that’s the case.

Media Wolf Pete

Groupie
Reaction score
Do people think this will make it to general sale?

Two of us have 1030 points but would ideally like to bring some other family members who are not regular attendees. At £25 in the away end I don’t mind buying for a group, but don’t want to pay £50 a ticket in the neutral end. Will watch it on tv if that’s the case.
Doubt it. We have an allocation of 2,700 and sold about 800 already and thats just to Gold AST's

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Transport and general ambience will be terrible.
No point using away season ticket points to take on this disaster of an experience.
Best getting over your hangover at home with your family.

Then I might be able to get a ticket with my 100 and something points.

D

Deleted member 4453

Tatter Travels is doing this game for 14 quid return for anyone who is agonising over travel arrangements.

7am from Hogs.

W

we8wba

4763 Wolves fans at Fulham last year (in the away end).

2700 isn’t the usual allocation it has been cut since promotion to the premier league.

I’d be Suprised if stand held more than 4763 in entirety

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a huge stand to be fair and restricting neutral sales tickets won help.

N

Northamptonwolf

Looks like p4 isnt on sale to 'neutral ' fans so possibility we could get it if we sell out? We have p5 to p7.

Tickets in p1 to p3 £50 an adult!

Back
Top Bottom