Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham away

J

Jungleee

Drank in central last few times I've been. Fancy drinking in West London this time around though (although some pubs have policies of not allowing u21s :mad:). Arrive at about 9am so looks a decent session.

Who's going and where are people drinking?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be tickets on the gate for the away/neutral end? My most favouritist away day!

J

Jungleee

Does anyone know if there will be tickets on the gate for the away/neutral end? My most favouritist away day!

NNW, we haven't sold out yet. They are on general sale.

But I'm sure there will be, I did that a couple of seasons ago.

C

cooper_J

Closest Premiership ground to my house, can't wait.

You coming to London Wolves meet the players?

C

cooper_J

PM? They are brothers!

Send each other a text, bloody students.

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loved it last year - despite the result - and will try and make this this year too. Great away day if we can take over the neutral area and Henry might get a bit of a reception too....

L

liquidatorwolf

Fulham is just one of those games where, certain people will hate them so much because they are passionless and when they go they feel like the atmosphere will be rocking, but the hatred is unrequited and hearing them sing is trying to get blood out of a stone.

Great location must say. The game hmmm.......

J

Jungleee

Loved it last year - despite the result - and will try and make this this year too. Great away day if we can take over the neutral area and Henry might get a bit of a reception too....

Precisely why I want to go. Fulham fans seem to despise our fans and our team. Let's show them what actual support is.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So Petty....Heard it was AW who had the name first!

Correct...JW used to be called London youth wolf.

Back on track...how much are tickets etc?
Has anybody been in neutral section before? If so, what's it like?

J

Jungleee

Just buy a ticket in the neutral section and come over to us. No-ones gonna pull you up on it. There will probably be empties anyway.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just buy a ticket in the neutral section and come over to us. No-ones gonna pull you up on it. There will probably be empties anyway.

Was thinking if I bring a lady friend.

Are there differences in price?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Best away day imo. We take over the away end. All Wolves in local pubs. Anyone going from Bristol area - would love to share lift/petrol? PM pse

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be a good day. I'm with a Fulham friend in the centre of the Johnny Haynes so will be 'under cover'.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going to get 3 tomorrow , what's the allocation ?

J

Jungleee

Anyone who's bought one recently or about to buy one - any idea how many we've sold?

36_Degrees

Groupie
Reaction score
Just called the ticket office and apparently we've sent loads back to Fulham so they will be selling on the door

L

liquidatorwolf

Just called the ticket office and apparently we've sent loads back to Fulham so they will be selling on the door

This sounds appealing. Shame I'm not an all-weather superfan and am put off by the rain.

L

liquidatorwolf

This sounds appealing. Shame I'm not an all-weather superfan and put off by the rain.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This sounds appealing. Shame I'm not an all-weather superfan and put off by the rain.

What if it's forecast for sun?

I'm quite tempted to come down tbh as long as the train isn't too expensive.

A

andyc225

If they're selling on the gate I'll come down. Should be a decent day out.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I said the other day Fulham told me they had 3k left in the neutral end + now the Wolves ones so the old stand wont be as full this time? Same price as last time, tickets on the door- may be worth a trip, esp if it's sunny?

Back
Top Bottom