Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

From a wba forum

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Spotted this on a bennies forum ! Apologies if already been posted.

I thought they weren't bad .thoughts?

Posted 11 Apr 2014 21:15
IS MY GRANDAUGHTERS TEACHER A WOLVES FAN?
My grandaughter showed me a clip of one of her teachers (see link). I think he's quite good actualy, but then I noticed the background - see what you think?
His name is Chris Wallbank and has a band called The Cowards.
PrevNextComplainQuoteReply
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuE09zOqVMk"]Chris Wallbank and The Cowards - The Living Daylights - YouTube[/nomedia]

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Pretty big fan of canals, markets and car parks too.

R

reanswolf

Nice tune actually - what is it with his swinging arms.

Walked right past my old house on Drummond Street in Molineux alley!

A

Anglian Wolf

If this is just a local teacher who has pulled this together then I must say it's very impressive. Anyone know which school etc?

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking on Facebook it's The Kingswinford School and amongst his likes are Liam Gallagher (no surprise!) and Old Gold Glory so yep, guess he's one of us!

T

The Dowg

I really like that. Yes, a litttle bit 90's Brit Pop/indie, but that's me I suppose.

O

Oxford_Wolf

Quite good, good luck to them. Just what I needed on a sunny morning in Oxford... A tour of Wolverhampton. Where is that Subway? Is it the one by the market?

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That was definitely fun. And, now I want to buy a plane ticket.

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know Chris wall bank. He is indeed a wolves fan

W

wolvesultra

Spotted this on a bennies forum ! Apologies if already been posted.

I thought they weren't bad .thoughts?

Posted 11 Apr 2014 21:15
IS MY GRANDAUGHTERS TEACHER A WOLVES FAN?
My grandaughter showed me a clip of one of her teachers (see link). I think he's quite good actualy, but then I noticed the background - see what you think?
His name is Chris Wallbank and has a band called The Cowards.
PrevNextComplainQuoteReply
Chris Wallbank and The Cowards - The Living Daylights - YouTube

I know Chris by face and we have various mutual friends he's definitely a Wolves fan see him quite often at games. I didn't know The Cowards were still going if I'm honest.

His brother Phil was in the band Ripchord who had limited success a few years ago, they signed to 1965 records (the label started by James Endeacott the man credited with discovering the Libertines), they played some pretty big gigs and relaised an album.

Seen both live various times both decent bands.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know Chris by face and we have various mutual friends he's definitely a Wolves fan see him quite often at games. I didn't know The Cowards were still going if I'm honest.

His brother Phil was in the band Ripchord who had limited success a few years ago, they signed to 1965 records (the label started by James Endeacott the man credited with discovering the Libertines), they played some pretty big gigs and relaised an album.

Seen both live various times both decent bands.

I remember Ripchord, saw them at the Sugamill in Hanley a few years ago.

W

wolvesultra

I remember Ripchord, saw them at the Sugamill in Hanley a few years ago.

Sugarmill proper venue that think that last time I was there was to see Twisted Wheel a few years ago.....ended up getting the train to Stoke from Wolverhampton via Manchester!! Long story

Back
Top Bottom