Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Frankie Gavin

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Frankie Gavin the blues fan boxer is fighting a title fight at wolves civic tonight.
The town is full of noses and old bill everywhere.
According to there forum a good few hundred attending. Another boxer on the undercard a big blue nose aswell apparently . Can see it kicking off.

W

WasStefan

A few on here have gone to the meeting (boxing that is) tonight. I'm sure they'll share their experience

M

Mr Wolf

We have a boxing thread in the OT, Ultra will be there & update a few of us regulars later I imagine.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The blouse really don't like us. Look at one of their main rubbish forums and you will see.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blues don't like anyone and no one likes them. They kicked off in Kidderminster last week, just a bunch of scumbags really.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the first a brummy has come undone in wolvo

W

wolvesultra

I was there, no football related trouble at all, that I saw (the crowd was rowdy but I saw one bloke get thrown out thats about it)

95% of the crowd were Brummies and its not as if he was fighting against a Wolves/Black Country fighter that could have been different.

Loads of Blues there (which included plenty of football 'lad' types sniffed up who probably know $$$$ all about boxing but jump on the Gavin/Blues bandwagon). But no real Wolves 'opposition', why would there be (I would love a boxer that Wolves fans really got behind in the same way Blues do with Gavin though if I'm honest).

I was there to support Gavin as I've done before but not gonna lie hearing that silly song about a road echo round the Civic wasnt plesant!

Tommy Langford was the other lad on the undercard he ights out of Hall Green (same gym as Frankie) and had done 200 tickets himself, hes a good talent I've seen him fight before got a 2nd round stoppage.

Was plenty of police knocking about throughout the whole afternoon into the night. Vans parked up outside the civic and by the man on the horse at the end.

As for the actual fight gutted for Gavin I thought he might have just done enough to nick it the quality was coming from him but Bundu was the agressor. Great fight though really enjoyed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom