Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Frank Lampards Chelsea (H)

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets now on sale for the home game against Super Franky Lampards Chelsea. Looks like they're selling quickly starting at 220 points.

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Had to print at home because it would not recognise the new smart card. An email has been sent.

W

wolvesultra

Got my ticket yesterday straight in the temporary stand! **** paying them cat A prices anywhere else in the ground

Rare Saturday 3pm kick off looking forward to it.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we stop saying Frank Lampard's this, Frank Lampard's that please.
Yes to this. How, or more importantly, why did this frank lampard Derby or Chelsea thing ever get started? As we go through the season perhaps Chelsea can be just called, well, Chelsea.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Is it definitely 3pm on the Saturday?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, Frank Lampard's Chelsea have got him and Wayne Rooney's Derby aren't Frank Lampard's Derby anymore because Wayne Rooney's there.
:oops: Ok....guess I need more coffee. Thought Derby and Rooney deal had fallen through.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes to this. How, or more importantly, why did this frank lampard Derby or Chelsea thing ever get started? As we go through the season perhaps Chelsea can be just called, well, Chelsea.

Yep when you stop calling football soccer.

K

Knocker Lite

Watching them yesterday Chelsea were set up how you would set up a Fantasy Football side, wide open and very naïve.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Small help needed!

I have somehow managed to be 1 of 30 16-25 Year Olds, to be appointed to the new West Midlands Young Combined Authority and a full induction is due to be: 10am-4pm on the day of the game in Brum!

If I was thus not to go, how as a Member sell my ticket / get a refund? I note that the ticket website states that resales are through STH's only, unless I have missed somewhere that I can do that.

It might be a case of sneaking off early and getting into Wolves for it, knowing a ticket is there. Any advice welcome!

D

Deleted member 4382

Small help needed!

I have somehow managed to be 1 of 30 16-25 Year Olds, to be appointed to the new West Midlands Young Combined Authority and a full induction is due to be: 10am-4pm on the day of the game in Brum!

If I was thus not to go, how as a Member sell my ticket / get a refund? I note that the ticket website states that resales are through STH's only, unless I have missed somewhere that I can do that.

It might be a case of sneaking off early and getting into Wolves for it, knowing a ticket is there. Any advice welcome!
Sneak off early. No brainier.

W

wolvesultra

Small help needed!

You can return it (as long as longer than 48hours in advance) for a full refund. How you do that depends on what type of ticket you got. Print at home or smart card tickets you should be fine just emailing/calling. Actual ticket you have to return in person or by post.

Obviously then you will lose you’re loyalty points. You’d be better off selling it on here, or just sneak off early.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Small help needed!

Ask Frank?

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can return it (as long as longer than 48hours in advance) for a full refund. How you do that depends on what type of ticket you got. Print at home or smart card tickets you should be fine just emailing/calling. Actual ticket you have to return in person or by post.

Obviously then you will lose you’re loyalty points. You’d be better off selling it on here, or just sneak off early.

Cheers! It's on the Smartcard, so that helps.

Back
Top Bottom