Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Francisco Trincao

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've been linked with him again coming from El Confidencial via Sports Witness

He's another youngster which isn't exactly what I think we need, but at the same time he's got some unbelievable potential, and is ofc a Mendes link. He plays on the right wing so he's likely a replacement for Adama (that is if we get the funds for him) I don't think we will go in for both him and Ocampos.

He might be playing for Portugal today, so if you weren't watching it already I would consider watching it.

While Fifa is by no means a metric to judge by they seem to rate him highly with a potential of 87 this is compared to Jota who was also 87, Neves who is rated at a potential rating of 87, Neto with 86, and Fabio Silva with 85.

It's no secret that Barca need funds i.e. why they got rid of Semedo, and we could see a similar sort of deal.

here's a video of some of his skills

Back on the topic of other right wings that we have been linked with, we know for sure that ocampos can deal with the physicality of premier league teams i.e. playing against us, and Manchester United, and that he's got experience which is what we need right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Leicester had bids declined for him last summer. Seems like logical move.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He might be playing for Portugal today, so if you weren't watching it already I would consider watching it.

He isn't with the Portugal national squad playing today. He is with the Portugal U21's playing tomorrow. He has previously been in the main team but seems Neto has taken his place.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sublime on Football Manager.

Do want

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've been linked with him again coming from El Confidencial via Sports Witness

He's another youngster which isn't exactly what I think we need, but at the same time he's got some unbelievable potential, and is ofc a Mendes link. He plays on the right wing so he's likely a replacement for Adama (that is if we get the funds for him) I don't think we will go in for both him and Ocampos.

While Fifa is by no means a metric to judge by they seem to rate him highly with a potential of 87 this is compared to Jota who was also 87, Neves who is rated at a potential rating of 87, Neto with 86, and Fabio Silva with 85.

It's no secret that Barca need funds i.e. why they got rid of Semedo, and we could see a similar sort of deal.

here's a video of some of his skills

Back on the topic of other right wings that we have been linked with, we know for sure that ocampos can deal with the physicality of premier league teams i.e. playing against us, and Manchester United, and that he's got experience which is what we need right now.

i reckon nuno has said traore (or maybe neto, eek) can go so long as this bloke comes in

makes a lot of sense - nearly came to prem last year, barca owe us one for huge semedo fee, young and portuguese, wolves the place to come and show you're the business etc etc

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FlightRadar24 increasing its server capacity as we speak.
8kqty2h8.png

As far as I am concerned it's basically a done deal

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I am right in saying he can play across the attack. Would be the proper Jota replacement in my opinion.
He can play all across the front 3......i was surprised he didn't start when we played braga at home in the europa league... He only came on as a sub last 10 mins.....he didn't play in the away game as well....

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He can play all across the front 3......i was surprised he didn't start when we played braga at home in the europa league... He only came on as a sub last 10 mins.....he didn't play in the away game as well....

Ideal signing for us by the sounds of it. Hope this rumour is true.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been telling my mates for months my dream scenario is selling Adama to Barca for cash and Trincao then use the cash to buy R.Sanches.
It could just happen!! I’d like to see cardiff promoted just to see mick sign our cast offs Kilman, Cutrone, Ronan for the Irish who else is there MGW in a 25m blockbuster deal lol

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's second after Boly - far better than Coady already in my book.
Kilman would be adequate cover in a back three but if we are moving to a back four I’d let him go as he just is not mobile enough.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trincao makes complete logical sense.

Cant gather anything when it comes to wolves business, i didnt expect jota to go and he did to liverpool for 40 plus mil.

You can read into it and go, why are we looking at wingers, traore and neto might be on there way.

Or we might just be linked.

Typical thing is with wolves though links like this tend to be non goers as we do business behind the scenes or sneak in, i guess the only one recently i can remember with noise and happening was semedo.

Coops

Reaction score
Trincao makes complete logical sense.

Cant gather anything when it comes to wolves business, i didnt expect jota to go and he did to liverpool for 40 plus mil.

You can read into it and go, why are we looking at wingers, traore and neto might be on there way.

Or we might just be linked.

Typical thing is with wolves though links like this tend to be non goers as we do business behind the scenes or sneak in, i guess the only one recently i can remember with noise and happening was semedo.

Yep if we're talking about it on here this early then it won't happen...

Back
Top Bottom